Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

RTPS | Camila Cabello - Cry for Me

5 hours ago, Divine said:

2 there’s just something so off putting about this release I dont know jj3 

pretty sure its just a money grab jj3 

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

pretty sure its just a money grab jj3 

which is exactly why it's off putting imo. using Whitney for some dj collab that she probably would have never agreed to if she were still alive. jj3 

Just now, Divine said:

which is exactly why it's off putting imo. using Whitney for some dj collab that she probably would have never agreed to if she were still alive. jj3 

That's the problem with posthumous releases. Artists should be able to say what they want to release. 

The only real exclusion was Freddie Mercury since he said that the rest of Queen could finish mixing the album (Innuendo) after he passed. 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

That's the problem with posthumous releases. Artists should be able to say what they want to release. 

The only real exclusion was Freddie Mercury since he said that the rest of Queen could finish mixing the album (Innuendo) after he passed. 

tea the whole concept is just so slimy to me, I can never really get behind or support it. I think the only time I actually liked a song like that is Drake’s song with MJ oddly enough. but even then I can’t help but think they left these songs unreleased for a reason. 

11 hours ago, Divine said:

tea the whole concept is just so slimy to me, I can never really get behind or support it. I think the only time I actually liked a song like that is Drake’s song with MJ oddly enough. but even then I can’t help but think they left these songs unreleased for a reason. 

Throwback to the idea of a hologram tour by Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston. julia1

11 hours ago, Divine said:

Throwback to the idea of a hologram tour by Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston. julia1

Higher Love by Kygo & Whitney Houston has debuted at #4 on the leaderboard with an average score of 5.13.

Next single to rate is...

Brooke Candy ft. Charli XCX & Maliibu Miitch - XXXTC

Rate this single from 1 - 10 in this thread. I do accept rates to 1 decimal place.

jj2

On 7/7/2019 at 12:12 AM, Divine said:

Idk if this was posted already but my phone saved it so shrug1

But OT: this song gets a 4. It reminds me of an Iggy Azalea song, which is the superior one. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.