Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor ties Madonna’s record

The pic caught me off guard; People stan Chris Brown now? Who the hell is DaBaby? Billie and Khalid are still relevant? I feel like this chart image is from an alternate dimension or something bey9 But good for Taylor

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

The pic caught me off guard; People stan Chris Brown now? Who the hell is DaBaby? Billie and Khalid are still relevant? I feel like this chart image is from an alternate dimension or something bey9 But good for Taylor

I’m actually surprised that song is only #10 since it’s been slaying streaming dead4 

And Khalid yes, he even has a new song coming out next week with Ed. I’m already tired of the song and it’s not even out bey9 

7 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

When will OTR die jj4

Before the album so Taylor can get a #1 on release week. Om

Expected for the song to get there. I don’t know, but these multiple #2’s look nice enough actually. I mean, lover is usually the other ( second ) person. jj2

But the fact I didn’t have a clue Today Was A Fairytale had peaked at #2. Whew...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.