Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie discusses Anti Tour 2, possible Australian GH Tour, new album, SBIT reissue with new songs, an unreleased songs album, addresses A Rose Is A Rose and more!

Kylie Minogue can feel the “anxiety building” as she plots her upcoming schedule.

There’s a new singles compilation, Step Back In Time, released to mark her first official greatest hits tour at outdoor shows across the UK and Europe between June and August.

That will include her playing the Glastonbury Festival on June 30 in the legends slot — Minogue cancelled her 2005 booking at the iconic event after being diagnosed with breast cancer.

Those memories will ensure it is set to be an emotional night.

“Everyone’s trying to take the pressure off me — ‘Let’s get through these shows’,” Minogue says. “It’s always that, let’s just get through the next bit. But when I start to get nervous it’s because all roads leads to Glastonbury really

More Here (Click on the link in the tweet)

I DONT KNOW A BETTER POP STAR

Her boyfriend stanning talent by liking the best song on X kylie6 

Spoiler

I bet he has a big dick. kylie7 

Also, I see she’s planning to scalp our bank accounts this Christmas by releasing another version of SBIT with one or two rarities. Money Hungrylie strikes again! 

1 hour ago, kminogues said:

Her boyfriend stanning talent by liking the best song on X kylie6 

Hide contents

I bet he has a big dick. kylie7 

Also, I see she’s planning to scalp our bank accounts this Christmas by releasing another version of SBIT with one or two rarities. Money Hungrylie strikes again! 

Kyli£ needs koins kylie4

Minogue says a new version of Step Back In Time, with more songs, is a possibility for a Christmas release.

Does anyone want Step Back In Time: Snow Queen Edition? nicki5

She also hasn’t ruled out the chance of a Kylie Anthology down the track, raiding the countless unheard songs in her vaults.

Now THIS would snatch wigs bey1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.