Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Would your fave allow a pop girl feature?

Some girls are generous and have collaborated with most of the other pop girls...and some aren't. Of the FOTP faves, which one would your fave be here for?

Gaga:

Beyonce - This writes itself. 

Christina - This writes itself.

Britney - Probably not given how washed up she is and the telephone fiasco. 

Kesha -  I could see a collaboration here but Kesha barely records/releases music.

Katy - I could see a collaboration here, but if it flopped, they'd be labeled as hasbeens dead1

Mariah -  Uh, I don't think so.  When's the last time Mariah did a feature? dead1 when's the last time she had a female singer on a track? lmfao2

Kylie - Apparently Kylie is interested in a collab, but honestly I see this as highly unlikely 

Madonna -  They don't hate each other, but VERY unlikely to happen

Taylor - I could see it in a pop-country song

Rihanna - ln 10 years they've never been seen together so a hard NO. Rihanna does not like female singers on a track lmfao 

Lana Del Ray - It'd never work. Plus I'm not sure if they like each other...or dont...they may just be indifferent

Ariana Grande - I don't think so, but i'm open to iT! 

Nicki (honorable mention) - Pretty sure Gaga does NOT like her.

18 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Kesha -  I could see a collaboration here but Kesha barely records/releases music.

Kesha has been consistently recording since about 2005 and her albums all have session song pools exceeding 50 tracks. Rainbow was released in 2017, then followed up with three collaborations, two soundtrack contributions and several other tracks available to fans. She's always writing and in studio multiple times every year as well. Just FYI.

I really don't see Ariana collabing with any of the faves. However, you never really know with her. I never thought we would have an Ariana and Lana (and Miley) collab but yet it's likely we're getting one rip4 

Ariana doesn't really make duets with pop girls bar the upcoming one I mentioned and the scrapped one with Dua. She performs special duets live and loves and respects most of the faves, but that's probably as far as it'll go.

honestly i can't see gaga collabing with any of the girls on the list except for the ones she's already done. britney was a maybe back in 2013 but ever since then probably not.

Lana version:

Kylie - She's mentioned Kylie before (see "Playground" for reference), but I don't think they'd really mesh enough to record together.

Madonna - Definitely not. Madonna is doing her own thing right now and that thing is far from Lana's thing.

Mariah - Again, Mariah has been mentioned (see "Live or Die" for reference), but crossover potential feels minimal.

Beyoncé - Maybe at a stretch, Beyoncé could sample a Lana song, but she never does female vocal collabs, anymore.

Britney - Lana would probably love to because she idolizes Britney, but there's no way it would happen these days; Britney has one foot out the door of the industry.

Xtina - I don't think Lana would be interested. Xtina has expressed her love of Lana's music, but there's never been reciprocity, as far as I'm aware.

Katy - Weirdly, I feel like there's an outside chance of it. Katy's always been a singer-songwriter at heart and I feel like they do have some kinship in that.

Gaga - Nah, never gonna happen. They've been pictured together several times since "So Legit", but I don't think they're friendly or care for each other's work.

Rihanna - Only if Lana wrote a song for her at a writing camp or something, which likely wouldn't happen 'cause she says she's not good at writing for other people.

Taylor - There's actually a rumor that they have one coming, but I just do not see how that would work. Taylor has expressed interest in Lana recently, though.

Ariana - A slightly more reliably rumored collab is coming soon. I probably could've predicted this, given how much Lana likes Ariana and how often Ariana records.

Kesha - Their voices just don't go together.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

Britney - Probably not given how washed up she is and the telephone fiasco. 

Funny you say this considering NozeGa and her gimmick became washed up since 2013 and since then she has been struggling to find some new gimmicks to get some hits.

Getting any one of these girls on a song would undoubtedly help her career a little since it seems she needs some star power to climp up the charts these days.

Honestly, with Kesha I feel like she’d be open to most collabs with the favs. (Minus maybe Katy, sadly. I don’t know if their relationship has healed at all). Kesha is super loving and has respect for a ton of artists. So I don’t think there’d be anyone she’d particularly say no to. Now, whether or not it would work is an entirely different matter dead2 

Mariah did the biggest female pop collab with the late great Whitney Houston! 

Nowadays, she’d rather give exposure and props to young and upcoming rappers. 

Such as female rappers stefflon don and Shawni @Infrared! On the A No No remix 

Than use them for hits and relevancy, see Bitch I’m Madonna ft Nicki Minaj 

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

Rihanna - ln 10 years they've never been seen together so a hard NO. Rihanna does not like female singers on a track lmfao 

This though dead1 she only had SZA because she wrote Consideration and gave it to Rih

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

Gaga - Nah, never gonna happen. They've been pictured together several times since "So Legit", but I don't think they're friendly or care for each other's work.

There's the argument of Gaga knowing about Brooklyn Baby when it wasn't a big single and inviting Lana to her 30th but it seems their relationship came and went since it's been 3 years dead7 

It's gonna be a no for pretty  much everyone on Mariah's part dead2  The only contemporary pop star she collabed with was Whitney back in the day. She collaborates with hip-hop/rap girls but I don't think that counts for this thread.

If anyone I would say she'd collaborate with Beyoncé. She loves and admires Bey. She might write a song for Britney or something creep1 

Nicki already collabed with most of them i-

Beyonce - she already did 

Christina - she already did (2)

Britney - she already did (3)

Kesha -  she technically did (4)

Katy - she already did (5)

Mariah -  she already did even tho that fat bitch didn’t deserve it (6)

Kylie - I don’t think she even knows her dead2

Madonna -  she already did , multiples times (7)

Taylor - ugh I wish , they probably will in the future

she should’ve been on the bad blood remix instead of Kendrick La Flop cry0

Rihanna - already did (8)

Lana Del Ray - hopefully she doesn’t it wouldn’t even work 

Ariana Grande - already did and by the looks of it we’re still gonna get more dead2(9)

Gaga - I wish but they probably don’t like each other dead7 I’ve never seen them interact 

49 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Mariah -  she already did even tho that fat bitch didn’t deserve it (6)

Miss Biggy Booty Piggy didn't deserve to breathe the same air as a legend like Mariah indeed!

082018-style-nicki-minaj-booty-vmas.jpg mgid:ao:image:mtv:662911?quality=0.8&format=jpg 

19 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Miss Biggy Booty Piggy didn't deserve to breathe the same air as a legend like Mariah indeed!

082018-style-nicki-minaj-booty-vmas.jpg mgid:ao:image:mtv:662911?quality=0.8&format=jpg 

The irony I have to laugh mariah-carey-weight-loss-surgery.jpg?res

mariah-carey-interview-pic.jpg

All these weight loss surgeries and the bitch still looks like a walrus that died from over eating 

Anyone who thinks Gaga and Mariah would do a song together are clearly off their mind. Stylistically they're the total opposite. 

The only known pop girls who i'd say stylistically in some way align with Mariah and would work in a duet are Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney and Ariana. 

OMG, a Slumber Party / Touch My Body esque duet.... I live for it.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.