Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

What is it with Brazilian fans and why are they so fucking annoying?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I think they're both among the better half of the album and they're both most definitely better than Flop Control but my god...

Rebel Heart stan preferring the most basic and digestible songs on Madame X shock!

nFQp54Z.gif

Be thankful that people are actually paying attention to the record now, instead of moaning about stans literally doing their job and requesting a music video for a song they love ⚰️

54 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What's so bad about it? At least they are guaranteeing her a hit in Brazil if she releases it ari9 

They spam in irrelevant posts. ari9

1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

Rebel Heart stan preferring the most basic and digestible songs on Madame X shock!

nFQp54Z.gif

More digestible because they are at least well-written and not an absolute fucking ear sore. jj1 

15 hours ago, Mr. Wayne said:

Um... i'm brazilian, but you're right laughcry1

fall8 I mean...I'm not trying to deag all Brazilian fans but just the ones that spam every artist's instagram with stupid comments.

Brazilians in the internet tend to be annoying overall, or at least that's my experience with League of Legends and youtube comments.

Now that being said, Faz Gostoso could be a hit there. Bitch I'm Loca is a mess but unlike Medellin, it'd actually have a chance here in latin america. Given M's lack of hits since like 10 years it'd settle for that if i were her.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.