Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Songs that "Old Town Road" has block from #1

It just broke a record as the song that blocked the most songs from reaching #1. lol3

• Post Malone - Wow.
• Taylor Swift (ft. Brendon Urie) - ME!
• Shawn Mendes - If I Can’t Have You
• Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don’t Care
• Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
• Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down

Next one: Shawn Mende & Camila Cabello - Señorita

A power bottom just blocked Taylor Swift (twice), Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber from reaching #1, 3 of the biggest selling forces of the 2010s. LGBTQ history.

hkiOJel.gif

If he wasn’t trying to hide his past so bad, I would actually be happy for him as this is a nice achievement, and for someone LGBTQ+ to do it is incredible. 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

If he wasn’t trying to hide his past so bad, I would actually be happy for him as this is a nice achievement, and for someone LGBTQ+ to do it is incredible. 

I don't think he's trying to hide his past. He just doesn't adress it cuz lbr a stan account isn't smth to brag about.

And idk why you guys want him to come out if he doesn't want to? It's not like he made fun of the LGBTQ community or anything. The hiphop and rap community are super homophobic so I understand if he doesn't wanna say he's gay at least at the beginning of his career. If he has future hits and establishes himself maybe he will eventually but there's no reason for him to come out if doesn't feel comfortable.

No one cares about his past except for pop stans who search for anything to get him cancelled and stop blocking their faves from reaching no.1. It's no surpise that the recent 'receipts' on him are from jealous barbz or swifties who are mad he blocked Taylor twice from getting #1.

7 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

I don't think he's trying to hide his past. He just doesn't adress it cuz lbr a stan account isn't smth to brag about.

And idk why you guys want him to come out if he doesn't want to? It's not like he made fun of the LGBTQ community or anything. The hiphop and rap community are super homophobic so I understand if he doesn't wanna say he's gay at least at the beginning of his career. If he has future hits and establishes himself maybe he will eventually but there's no reason for him to come out if doesn't feel comfortable.

No one cares about his past except for pop stans who search for anything to get him cancelled and stop blocking their faves from reaching no.1. It's no surpise that the recent 'receipts' on him are from jealous barbz or swifties who are mad he blocked Taylor twice from getting #1.

You have a point, I don’t know why he rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, I’m not concerned with charts so I don’t care how long he stays #1. If he does come out one day though, it would still be a big achievement for our community, despite the questionable quality of his music.

2 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

how many weeks at #1 has this song already orly1 

cannot wait for another 5 to happen and few more blocks like Shamila etc

20 hours ago, Madame X said:

It just broke a record as the song that blocked the most songs from reaching #1. lol3

• Post Malone - Wow.

A power bottom just blocked Taylor Swift (twice), Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber from reaching #1, 3 of the biggest selling forces of the 2010s. LGBTQ history.

hkiOJel.gif

Thanks old town road for keeping the trash awayoprah14 unfortunately it's over stayed it's welcome

On 6/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, Madame X said:

• Post Malone - Wow.

hkiOJel.gif

has *blocked nicki5 

Is he actually outed yet ? 

LOL at people being proud of him apparently being a 🏳️‍🌈 and possibly getting this record .... if people knew he is a 🏳️‍🌈 he would not be so successful I believe 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.