Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Gaga, Madonna, Wendy Williams, Nicki & many more people wish Ariana a happy birthday!

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

and?????????????

I'm just saying the tweet didn't come from Wendy, she does nothing but try to drag Ari. It was probably someone on her team or something. I don't believe for one minute that she controls her own Twitter. 

55 minutes ago, Luca said:

I didn't realise Gaga and Ariana were that close. I wonder how the duet would sound, i think it would work great if it was a classical style of song. . 

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'm just saying the tweet didn't come from Wendy, she does nothing but try to drag Ari. It was probably someone on her team or something. I don't believe for one minute that she controls her own Twitter. 

I know it was someone on her team that tweeted it, I was kidding around.. nicki5 

On 6/26/2019 at 8:40 PM, Billie Frank said:

I didn't realise Gaga and Ariana were that close. I wonder how the duet would sound, i think it would work great if it was a classical style of song. . 

Shit! Did i really predict the future. ari3

On 6/26/2019 at 9:40 PM, Billie Frank said:

Sis I know how it sounds! It sounds like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAm4om0wTs 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.