Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Official God Control video

11 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Her best song and video in years giveup3 

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I like how she informs you what you're about to see. fall9 And that what you will see, happens in reality too. fall9 I got goosebumps. fall9

MTE.

There's no doubt Madonna is truly THAT kind of artist that shows her values through her music and videos.

The blonde wig was a choice, the scenes following that character being in reverse order was a choice, none of the 3 general sequences in the video having direct correlation to eachother was a choice, and I was disappointed to not see "Madame X is..." come up at some point in the typewriter bits (especially since her outfit calls back to Medellin)

But overall I was pleasantly surprised, I felt like I was watching a high-budget TV-show like American Horror Story or something at many points, and the club sequence color scheming is what I've been waiting for this whole era; Her best video this decade burn1

This should've been the lead if i'm honest. The song makes more sense when you see it in the video like this. And i think it represents the mood of the album better than ChaChaDonna does. 

28 minutes ago, Venom said:

Update: After a second watch, I enjoyed it more bey7 The structure is still odd, but the symbolism that the girl's ignorance got her killed was the tea

Easily her best video since American Life (uncensored). xtina7

I love the concept, the cinematography, the Moon scene and Brunettedonna burn1

This video gives me strength, it gives me hope cry9

This is what art is about: to wake up people's brain. oprah13 

Undisputed Empress of Art legend1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.