Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'Madame X' opens with 216,000 units WW

8 minutes ago, Venom said:

I couldve sworn she was on Warner nicki5

She was in the past, but she signed a 3 album (iirc) contract with Interscope and MDNA was the first of the them sia1 

21 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Is this good?

For a legendary veteran artist in the streaming era, i think it's really good. 

I Don't Search I Find, Crave, God Control and I Rise are the best songs in my opinion.

By the way, does anybody get some Music album vibe with some of the sounds on this album? I don't know why that was the first thing that came to mind when i listened to the album for the first time.

24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ugh I wanted her to get #1 jj4 but that's not bad, 216k for an album by a woman 37 years into her career... it's insane, actually, in this climate especially

She's doing pretty good tbh. This is almost x4 as much as Mariah opened with (not taking a jab at Mariah here, just making a comparison). 

The album is still top 5 on WW iTunes, #7 on WW AM and top 3 on European AM only behind Lil Nas X's new EP & Billie. giveup3

Oh and she could totally snatch a streaming smash with Faz once the video is released. alex1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.