Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Charlie's Angels soundtrack snippet!

Just now, Maria said:

not to overreact but i DIED!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE FULL SONG COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((

I honestly think they will keep it til Q3. Since the movie is coming out in November, they will start the promo campaign somewhere in September. At least that's what I think. 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I honestly think they will keep it til Q3. Since the movie is coming out in November, they will start the promo campaign somewhere in September. At least that's what I think. 

...if that's true, then what a fucking act of homophobia

Xj9tIVx.gif

3 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Oh it sounds excellent. I refuse to wait until November if they're gonna make us wait like with Shallow. Gays, get to hacking!

Xj9tIVx.gif 

actually now that u think of it, lana's name is attached to the song, so there's a 99% chance it'll leak in the following 5 working days

1 minute ago, Maria said:

actually now that u think of it, lana's name is attached to the song, so there's a 99% chance it'll leak in the following 5 working days

I order a take down on Sony Picture/Republic Records servers

Xj9tIVx.gif 

2 hours ago, Luca said:

I'd like to know the title though, it bothers me to use "charlie's angels soundtrack" nicki5 

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that it's called "Angel"

3 hours ago, Luca said:

I don’t think they’ll wait that long. They released Can’t Stop The Feeling months before any promo started for that movie and Love Lies came out way ahead of Love, Simon. I think it’ll be out July for sure. They’ve hyped it up enough to not release it sooner rather than later. dead2 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.