Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madonna - World Pride NYC

8 hours ago, Alvarø said:

The intro with the spies was the best thibg of the whole show. I lost it when she appeared out of nowhere with that "What you lookin' at?" cry5

Spy theme was great. I hope it will be a part of Madame X tour. That thing could be so dramatic and cinematic as the first segment.

8 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Hope this is not the tour performance because it felt boring for me. I get it: it's Stonewall themed, but... let's pray that the tour offers something different.

I liked it. The dancers in those costumes, the choreography... alex1 

8 hours ago, Jjang said:

I can't at her dancing. mad12 What happened. Either she has some bone disease or she just doesn't care anymore.

Where have you been? It has been like that since RH era. 

She said she gave up working out and wants to enjoy life, but I don't think that is the reason why she doesn't dance that well like on MDNA tour.

I blame mic. She walks around, while dancers dance. jj3 

I think Vogue was the only performance where her dancing moves sucked. She was good during GC.  oprah14 AL and I Rise were OK.

49 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Spy theme was great. I hope it will be a part of Madame X tour. That thing could be so dramatic and cinematic as the first segment.

It gave me 2012 Olympia's Beautiful Killer vibes. I hope she exploids that aesthetic, because I love it. cry5

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

I can't at her dancing. mad12 What happened. Either she has some bone disease or she just doesn't care anymore.

I think it's rather a matter of exercise. She's out of form...yet God Control was her best dancing in a while oprah7

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well I’d imagine she didn’t redirect a lot of energy from tour preparations into this choreo wise. I’m sure the tour will see her moving better. She didn’t dance well for the Rebel Heart small performances but she did just fine on the actual tour so I wouldn’t worry. 

LMFAO the dancing on the RHT was disappointing and underwhelming to say the least. The drop of Madonna's dancing skills from the MDNA tour to the RHT was shocking tbh. She dances better here on God Control than any RHT performance actually oprah9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.