Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

Ardently Anti-LGBT GOP ex-Congressman Aaron Schock was just caught doing this at a Gay Strip Club in Mexico.

Let's go back in time. 

Once upon a time, Aaron Schock was the youngest person ever elected to the United States Congress, and the first to be born in the 1980s. In 2009, Congressman Schock was the darling of the religious right and was among the many Republican Congressman that opposed the push of the then-Democratic Majorities in both houses of Congress and of the Obama Administration to protect equal rights. Among his greatest hits include voting against amending federal hate crimes laws to include crimes where the victims were targeted on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender and disability. He voted against the repeal of the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in December 2010. Schock voted for House Amendment 1416, which Prohibits Use of Funds in Contravention of the Defense of Marriage Act, adopted 247 to 166 in the House July 19, 2012.

In 2011, Schock appeared shirtless on the cover of Men's Health. A year later, during the Republican National Convention in Tampa, TMZ caught up with Schock to discuss the former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan's six-pack abs. jj4

Then, in 2012, he got in a bit of trouble. 

He came under federal investigation for allegedly using $40,000 of campaign funds to decorate his office to resemble Downton Abbey. bebe1

Three years later, he got in more trouble: An ethics investigation was started into allegations that Schock misused funds to pay for private flights, new cars, concert tickets and other perks. He was also accused of letting a lobbying group pay to bring his personal photographer with him on an all-expenses-paid trip to India. (Under House rules, representatives can only accept private money for a companion's travel expenses if they're a staffer, spouse or child.)

Finally, after his resignation, he was hauled before federal court on corruption charges—including mail fraud, filing false tax returns, submitting false reports to the FEC and misappropriating more than $100,000 in government funds. (Charges were dropped earlier this year after Schock reached an agreement with prosecutors.)

Schock went off the grid after stepping down—reportedly traveling to Machu Picchu with his father—but he resurfaced in 2016, when he moved to the popular gay neighborhood of West Hollywood in L.A.

Schock largely disappeared after that, until this April, when he was photographed at Coachella with his hunting buddy. 

Spoiler

Related image

It didn't get any better in May, when a sex tape of Congressman Schock doing very not-so heterosexual things began to circulate around the internet. 

And with this photo, backed up by his confirmed presence in Mexico City within that vicinity, the public outing of the Congressman, which has been happening for the better part of a decade is complete. It is noted that Schock has not expressed any change in his previously stated political views, and he even attempted to get back into politics in 2016 with the rise of Donald Trump, but such an attempt was derailed when it was learned that he now resides in West Hollywood, with more of his hunting buddies. 

On the bright side, it's good that he's finally accepted himself. 

Source

Before someone does this, let me make myself clear: 

99.9% of the time, I abhor public outings, whether they're celebrities or regular people. 

This is one of the exceptions, and the only reason that it's an exception was because in 2009, Congressman Schock was one of the names that was targeted to try and persuade to change their votes. We had no hope of that happening, but back in then, there was so much change in the air that everyone who hadn't declared was being targeted. And had he at least professed to have "evolved" his views, not even come out, but at least say that he was wrong to act the way he did in congress a decade ago, I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing this. The fact that he would have rather fucked everyone and kept LGBT rights in the dark ages rather than have political courage, or self-acceptance, and for the fact that he's lived the three years as an openly-gay man, he still hasn't even apologized, makes me all too fucking happy to do this. 

Downvote me, call me and/or this thread disgusting, or don't -- it doesn't matter. 

This was satisfying as fuck, especially in the Trump Era, to read.  

What gets me so angry about this guy is how he's just pretending his anti-gay voting record doesn't exist -- as if he doesn't have to explain this complete 360! It's disgusting. 

10 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

He came under federal investigation for allegedly using $40,000 of campaign funds to decorate his office to resemble Downton Abbey. bebe1

I mean this alone...the guys got some issues dead2

3 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

I mean this alone...the guys got some issues dead2

I'd do the same but make it look like Mayor Meanswell's office from LazyTown

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.