Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

It's literally what she fucking DESERVES.

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

It's not TAKEN away. It's just in someone else's hands and this would have happened anyway. dead2 Most artists don't have the 100% rights to their music. Y'all buying into her stupid narrative shows how easy it is to manipulate clueless internet stans.

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Okay I read it. mad12

I mean, that's business. Sure, it sucks... but there's nothing legally that supports her stance here. He lawfully bought her catalog from the record company that owns it. 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Like I said. oprah14 

She's just mad it's someone she doesn't like but boohoo that's life. Shit like this happens to all of us.

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

And it happens literally to almost everyone under a major label. But I mean, I'm not saying she shouldn't be bummed and worried about it, her feelings are valid. I'm just saying that he didn't really cheat his way into anything... he made a $300 million purchase with the legal papers and receipts to warrant it. brit7  

The fact that 90% of people who shared their stupid opinions in this thread have difficulties to understand such an easy concept dead2 

42 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

The fact that 90% of people who shared their stupid opinions in this thread have difficulties to understand such an easy concept dead2 

Idk I think most of us understand the concept, we just find issue in the OP taking extreme joy in Taylor’s struggle. 

This is exactly what YOU DESERVE and I'm loving EVERY. SECOND. OF. IT.” 

this is just psychotic 🤷🏽‍♂️🤡

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

Most artists don't own their music. Not even Madonna does. 

She's only mad that someone she doesn't like now owns her music. She's complaining about something that wasn't done as an act of malice towards her but she has to make it about her and drag others into her self-instigated drama.

Scooter has said before that he does not like Taylor or her music. Todrick Hal has said that he's heard Scooter say it himself and Taylor is sure that hes only bought the master tapes to either destroy them (a la Trent Renzor or Nine Inch Nails did with Marilyn Manson in 1996) or he will keep her from making any more money off her previous work that she's BUILT HER DECADE+ LONG CAREER ON. 

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

Like I said. oprah14 

She's just mad it's someone she doesn't like but boohoo that's life. Shit like this happens to all of us.

Actually it's the reverse, see my previous post. oprah14

11 minutes ago, Jae said:

Idk I think most of us understand the concept, we just find issue in the OP taking extreme joy in Taylor’s struggle. 

This is exactly what YOU DESERVE and I'm loving EVERY. SECOND. OF. IT.” 

this is just psychotic 🤷🏽‍♂️🤡

This is not a struggle. This is being young and not knowing the business before signing a deal with a record label but y’all still fall for the same cliché “I’m a victim!!!” shit 🤡

9 hours ago, Venom said:

Lets get it clear wendy1

• Kanye ONLY told Taylor of the sex line, so it was completely reasonable for Taylor to be caught off-guard and offended by the following "I made that bitch famous" line
  • Kim recorded the phonecall illegally, knowing she could use it to harm Taylor in the future. That makes the idea of Kanye doing a good thing there invalid.
  • Taylor did not give permission for her image to be used sexually in the music video. PERIOD. It crossed several lines and was a violation.

Taylor bringing up this call anyway was 100% valid since she used it as an example of Scooter trying to ruin her. He managed Kanye, manages Bieber (who he had shading Taylor on IG after the call expose), now manages Demi (who had beef with Taylor in the past), etc. There is NO reason that Taylor's discography should be in his possession. NO reason whatsoever. And it clearly IS an act of malice, since Taylor was forced into a position of either signing back to the label and releasing more records in exchange to rights to her old ones, or the rights go to him. What's happening to Taylor is completely unfair.

Not a Katy stan defending Taylor and falling for her 'putting a vulnerable woman down' stitch when that all was she did to Katy and for the pettiest reason also. 

She had no problem being the bully and getting all her fucking possy to sing about some 'Bad Blood' about some dancers all while Katy didn't say shit until she had enough. Taylor had no problem being the bad girl and the victim at the same time in all of her posts and songs. Like get the fuck outta here. No wonder so many people in the industry try to fuck with her. She's been a bully her whole career and now I'm supposed to care about what happens to her.

Though I don't even think you stan Katy or anyone for that matter. You're only here to defend the faves with the popular opinion of the forum and write smth that will give you the most upvotes. 

16 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

Though I don't even think you stan Katy or anyone for that matter. You're only here to defend the faves with the popular opinion of the forum and write smth that will give you the most upvotes. 

Literally WHAT dead2 You're pulling this out of your ass sir, if I only stuck with popular opinion then I wouldn't have as many posts bashing Madame X, or throwing minor jabs at Ariana for her messiness, or "defending" Nicki. And I definitely wouldn't be displaying my official flop faves in my sig.  Perhaps I'm just allowed to have opinions, and sometimes they get rep?

1 hour ago, Kim Jongin said:

Not a Katy stan defending Taylor and falling for her 'putting a vulnerable woman down' stitch when that all was she did to Katy and for the pettiest reason also. 

She had no problem being the bully and getting all her fucking possy to sing about some 'Bad Blood' about some dancers all while Katy didn't say shit until she had enough. Taylor had no problem being the bad girl and the victim at the same time in all of her posts and songs. Like get the fuck outta here. No wonder so many people in the industry try to fuck with her. She's been a bully her whole career and now I'm supposed to care about what happens to her.

shut up 

2 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

He’s a closeted Melanie Martinez stan lmfao1 he was here before under his “L U K E” alias and was known for not being likeable and making messy threads. 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

He’s a closeted Melanie Martinez stan lmfao1 he was here before under his “L U K E” alias and was known for not being likeable and making messy threads.  

um I still don't remember who L U K E is??? dead1

18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Taytay and other Pop stars could learn a thing or two about escaping labels from king Frank

The way he played Def Jam was legendary... although after 3 years I think that he left them with a better album mad5 

14 hours ago, Madonna said:

EfUaH67.gif EfUaH67.gif EfUaH67.gif EfUaH67.gif

I have seriously had ENOUGH of this bitch playing the victim EVERY SINGLE TIME. Cooking up the Kim/Kanye feud AGAIN when SHE was the one who lied and manipulated EVERYONE into believing that Kanye made a diss track about her that she didn't know about. She did all that whilst receiving an award that she should have never gotten, applauding herself for her achievement when that moment was pure racism and white privilege in action. SHE was the bully in that very moment and she got checked for it! Then went on to play the victim again (of course).

This BITCH has done the absolute fucking most to tear down another woman, bully her, tarnish her image in front of the whole world because she hired some of her dancers. Making sure her album's release week got overshadowed by her releasing her music on Spotify (after dragging them for all these years). Now she's saying the ONE time she was exposed for her manipulative and fake ways, she is the bully? POOR FUCKING DAT!

Taylor, you've got to shut the fuck up, you calculated, opportunistic and gay-pandering-ass BITCH. This is exactly what YOU DESERVE and I'm loving EVERY. SECOND. OF. IT.

eQ1fEXc.png

25 downvotes! LEGENDARY! ari7 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.