Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

It's literally what she fucking DESERVES.

Wait, is the manager that Ariana has? jj4

He's like one of the best managers in the music industry, his work with Ariana is amazing and it shows, especially the last years. jj4

31 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Wait, is the manager that Ariana has? jj4

He's like one of the best managers in the music industry, his work with Ariana is amazing and it shows, especially the last years. jj4

It is amazing but what stuck on the most except a bunch on BB #1's? What will we remember in ten or twenty years? Ari still has not have that Baby One More Time, Beautiful, Born this Way, Express Yourself, and  Vision of Love. 

Until when will it last? If he gets tired of Ariana? Who's next? Certainly not Poot Lovato because that girl is a mess. 

Although now, I'm happy for Taylor because she can own her new music. She can fully re-introduce herself as a new artists in a way. 

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Like I said before - If she was worried so much about her masters then she wouldn’t go to Republic to “try new things” dead2 she exactly knew what’s going to happen but because Scooter owns it now she’s triggered 

She literally had no choice. Not this republican mentality that just because she chose another option she suddenly had a choice when the gun was against her head. She signed to get control over all her next albums - why would she sign a dumb deal that would only get her access to 1 album. She’d literally have to record 6 albums just to get her old ones, and then she’d have no say say whatsoever over the future albums.

If you can’t see the difference then you’re seriously naive and I hope you never get fucked over like this rip1 

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

She literally had no choice. Not this republican mentality that just because she chose another option she suddenly had a choice when the gun was against her head. She signed to get control over all her next albums - why would she sign a dumb deal that would only get her access to 1 album. She’d literally have to record 6 albums just to get her old ones, and then she’d have no say say whatsoever over the future albums.

And where did you get that info? Cause it’s pretty crucial to the entire situation? Also let’s be real: she knew what’s going to happen WAAAAY earlier but just because info about Scooter owning her shit got public she decided to rant about it on tumblr. Why there was no info about it once she signed a deal with Republic? Was it not relevant to her back then? I don’t think that once her contract with BM was over she wasn’t allowed to talk about this? interesting1 

EDIT: Ok I’ve just read it. One album at a time is totally a leech move if it’s really how the deal was constructed. Although she still knew what’s going to happen (label will eventually be sold to someone else) so knowing that she has all the resources to negotiate the deal and save her masters for herself it’s a weird decision anyway?

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

If you can’t see the difference then you’re seriously naive and I hope you never get fucked over like this rip1 

It’s like the third time you’re saying this and it’s getting a little bit annoying - what my private life has to do with this? Or my work? dead2 Main difference is that I know what I’m doing and what contract I’ve signed with the company I work for and this bitch doesn’t dead2 Plus I work in the industry where you need to have your ideas documented - if you don’t then it’s your loss. I keep everything SECURED. If you’re a dumb bitch you’re gonna cry over spilled milk, if you’re smart you’ll prevent yourself from such situations. Simple as that

On 7/2/2019 at 5:10 AM, BlancLover said:

Ari still has not have that Baby One More Time, Beautiful, Born this Way, Express Yourself, and  Vision of Love. 

Who needs a BOMT, Beautiful, etc. when you have Thank U, Next 

fzBxEZZ.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.