Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Scott Borchetta and Demi Lovato defend Scooter Braun

Not shocked, but still disappointed. I really do love Demi, but I feel like she sees this as yet another opportunity to make her disdain for Taylor known more than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

I didn't know he even had a wife jj4

Yeah I just... I’m not really fond of the drama and I’m trying not to get too invested fall1 

How ridiculous of both Scott and Yael to say "You had an opportunity to get your masters and you passed" as if she should have to earn them and as if they're not songs she worked on herself and should therefore have rights to? I think that's insane. If Scott really supported her decision to move labels, he wouldn't have tried to blackmail her into getting chained to Big Machine. And he wouldn't have used her sales alone to fund the label's other artists. brit1

10 minutes ago, Venom said:

How ridiculous of both Scott and Yael to say "You had an opportunity to get your masters and you passed" as if she should have to earn them and as if they're not songs she worked on herself and should therefore have rights to? I think that's insane. If Scott really supported her decision to move labels, he wouldn't have tried to blackmail her into getting chained to Big Machine. And he wouldn't have used her sales alone to fund the label's other artists. brit1

Not to earn them, but to get them back cause they don’t belong to her because she signed a shitty deal???? And before he became an owner of them they reached out to her and proposed a deal she declined so it’s all fair and square. 

I'm 100% with Taylor on this. She should own her work at this point... She's been doing this since she was a teenager and she's paid her dues. These "receipts" really don't prove anything... Taylor was given a shitty deal, and she opted out so she could secure the right to own her future masters. For her to then find out the person purchasing her master's is someone who has/had clients who have bullied her and tore her down? I would be livid... Like @Venom said, she shouldn't have to "earn" HER work. She HAS earned it — by writing it and working her butt off promoting it.

Bieber, Demitria, and Mrs. Braun all look like boo boo the fool right now. I hope this comes back to bite them.

hmm waiting to see taylor's response. so far i am with taylor but it does seem like it's shaping up to be snakegate 2.0...especially with scott and others coming with receipts. i hope she has a great response and ends these losers.

22 minutes ago, Merryem said:

hmm waiting to see taylor's response. so far i am with taylor but it does seem like it's shaping up to be snakegate 2.0...especially with scott and others coming with receipts. i hope she has a great response and ends these losers.

They didn’t really have any receipts tho dead2 

Taylor was in London yesterday and the message he allegedly sent her would’ve gone out at like 4AM, so she was obviously asleep and indeed learned about this alongside everyone else. Plus, he confirmed what she said about how he offered her her masters - but under a strict plan to ‘earn’ them just as she said. They’re making it out to be that she denied getting any kind of chance to ever get them when she didn’t at all.

I think this is a great read, they had nothing of actual substance to defend themselves and tried to throw out things to make her look bad: 

This is just a sad situation.

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They didn’t really have any receipts tho dead2 

Taylor was in London yesterday and the message he allegedly sent her would’ve gone out at like 4AM, so she was obviously asleep and indeed learned about this alongside everyone else. Plus, he confirmed what she said about how he offered her her masters - but under a strict plan to ‘earn’ them just as she said. They’re making it out to be that she denied getting any kind of chance to ever get them when she didn’t at all.

I think this is a great read, they had nothing of actual substance to defend themselves and tried to throw out things to make her look bad: 

This is just a sad situation.

whew drag me. i hope taylor addresses all of this shit 

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

whew drag me. i hope taylor addresses all of this shit 

jj2 

I think she will though. Some artist named Edenxo was asking fans to connect her somehow to Taylor to give her a screenshot and claims she has it now so I hope this means she’s gathering everything interesting1 

20 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Thank you cry7 I made it not long before I commented on your insta 

we stan a legend cry7 

lemme put their music back on my phone and bop all night cry7 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.