Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Neely O Hara

A Body Language review

Right, so I’m bored and decided to do a track by track review of Kylie’s second best album. So letsgettoit.mp3 kylie7 

Slow - Amazing from start to finish. Still sounds fresh despite being 16 years old. It just oozes sophistication. I love the key change midway through and the “read my...BODY LANGUAGE” bit slays. An easy 10/10

Still Standing - I’ve never cared too much for this song. It feels a bit weak coming off the heels of Slow. Nothing to write home about. 5/10

Secret (Take You Home) - This Grindr anthem! I love her tweaked vocals on this one.  Experimentlie jumped out! It shows how weak Still Shitting is being sandwiched between two of her best songs. 9/10

Promises - One of her most underrated and more lyrically mature songs. I love the production. 7/10

Sweet Music - This one is a bit silly but BOPS HARD. It’s everything Still Shitting wishes it was and tried to accomplish. My only complaint is that it’s a tad too long. It starts to drag a little. 9/10

Red Blooded Woman - One of her best singles EVER. The “boy, boy” echo effect during the chorus is responsible for my faggotry as well as the little dance routine she does. I remember trying to imitate the moves when I first saw the video clip. lol2 Kylie really sang about how much she needs cock, huh? An easy 10/10 

Chocolate - But wow, what a moment I will never forget. My second fave song from the album and the video is too much of a servation! I love the “Like chocolate, come here. Zoom in...” bit. I also like the radio edit and feel it’s unfairly looked at poorly by some stans. It’s definitely not as good as the album version but it still bops. 10/10

Obsession - Filler and a little basic but cute. 6/10

I Feel 4 U - Let’s praise one of the best songs on the album! kylie6 I love the intro/outro of the rain and thundering. It reminds me of Rain by Madonna (one of my all-time fave Vadge songs). I love her vocals on this track. It’s a fun, catchy song and deserves more love. 

Someday - ABSOLUTE SHIT! The only song I routinely skip. Too fucking long and boring. Also reminds me of my asshole of an ex-boyfriend, so. nicki4 1/10

Loving Days - Another serve. Again, this song deserves more praise than it’s given. Kylie really had cock on her mind when making this record, didn’t she? kylie4 Let me put this on repeat. 10/10 

After Dark - I love the chorus. It’s a good closer for the standard track list. 8/10

Slo Motion - THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM. I’ll never understand why she relegated this to an Australia only bonus track because it deserves to be on every edition it’s that GODLY. I love the seductive vibe she sings with. Definitely a song to play when getting your hole wrecked/wrecking a hole cry7 10/10

Cruise Control - It amazes me that Still Shitting and Flopday made the standard track list but this didn’t. I do like the version with Sean Paul that’s on the Red Blooded Woman single a bit better though. 8/10

You Make Me Feel - Feels a bit like the sister to After Dark. Again, should have been on the standard album and not a bonus track. I love the second verse in particular. 9/10

alright faggots, thanks for reading. Now do the right thing and stream Bible Language kylie7

2 hours ago, kminogues said:

Still Standing - I’ve never cared too much for this song. It feels a bit weak coming off the heels of Slow. Nothing to write home about. 5/10

kylie8

9 hours ago, kminogues said:

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS meg1

Other than that you better stan the second testament of Godlie kylie6

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS meg1

Other than that you better stan the second testament of Godlie kylie6

First, you tell me you don’t like GODachoo from Light Years and now you’re stanning Still Shitting? bebe1 But, nah, I just never liked SS. Kind of forgettable IMO. Not everything can be as godly as Cockachoo kylie6

3 minutes ago, kminogues said:

First, you tell me you don’t like GODachoo from Light Years and now you’re stanning Still Shitting? bebe1 But, nah, I just never liked SS. Kind of forgettable IMO. Not everything can be as godly as Cockachoo kylie6

kylie9

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.