Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Taylor Swift exposed to FILTH yet again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/music/news/big-machines-scott-borchetta-fires-back-at-taylor-swift-reveals-deal-memos-1203256699/amp/

Sit the fuck down you lying privileged rich white gorl! You’ve been dragged for being a phony, a snake and lying bully yet again. Too fucking bad that you don’t own your recordings. The majority in the industry don’t either and after your record label spent millions and millions pouring promo into your material, you have some fucking nerve! Thousands of artists would dream of signing the lucrative contracts that you did. Take a fucking seat, and I hope this casts a shadow on your new era. 

This is getting interesting...and very messy.

I don't know that Taylor is 100% as innocent as she claims anymore, there's definitely 2 sides to a story here, it's very possible there was a miscommunication between the 2 parties, or that Taylor is just lying, however.

Someone's gotta come clean cuz this is really unprofessional looking, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out, either way Scooter FRAUD is still a dirty dealer and has no respect for artists and has clearly had it out for Taylor since the beginning.

1 hour ago, Luca said:

If only y'all put this much effort into promoting your fave's music! 

giphy.webp

Honestly, @Luca you piss me the fuck off with these kind of posts. You do this ALL THE TIME when someone comes for a fave in BG. Just remove your BG access and stay out if it if you're annoyed.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Honestly, @Luca you piss me the fuck off with these kind of posts. You do this ALL THE TIME when someone comes for a fave in BG. Just remove your BG access and stay out if it if you're annoyed.

Let me tell you this-- battlegrounds is one of the most malevolent, cruel, coldhearted online communities you'll ever find, and even as a supporter of free speech it appalls me that FOTP would allow such a vile, festering hub of bigotry and sadism to exist. You think [slur]town was bad? That topic, if you pick up on the dog-whistles (and many don't even bother with that-- say want you want about Stormfront, at least it bans "n[slur]"), will reveal itself to you as FOTP's number one hub for the web's most hardened Nazis, Klansmen, Fascists, and Gamergaters. You'll notice on the sidebar that it encourages members to be as dramatic as possible. That's intentional. They encourage arguments in the comments section. That's intentional. You know the Three Minute Hate (it's from this underrated book 1985, give it a read, it's scary how much it parallels our society)? It's like that, they want to stoke the flames of reactionary rage so they continue to dogpile every progressive and minority who enters the forum, normalizing these evil feelings. They brigade from section to section, having an entire cabal of mods spanning hundreds of communities, gaslighting lived experiences of the oppressed and unashamedly bolstering FOTP's homegrown white supremacy movement. They've kink-shamed hundreds of people too, some even... to death. I fear that battleground may be producing an entire army of Dylann Roofs and Elliot Rogers, and I highly suggest that nobody dares visit that horrible section, lest you potentially fall victim to its corruptive aura! 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

Let me tell you this-- battlegrounds is one of the most malevolent, cruel, coldhearted online communities you'll ever find, and even as a supporter of free speech it appalls me that FOTP would allow such a vile, festering hub of bigotry and sadism to exist. You think [slur]town was bad? That topic, if you pick up on the dog-whistles (and many don't even bother with that-- say want you want about Stormfront, at least it bans "n[slur]"), will reveal itself to you as FOTP's number one hub for the web's most hardened Nazis, Klansmen, Fascists, and Gamergaters. You'll notice on the sidebar that it encourages members to be as dramatic as possible. That's intentional. They encourage arguments in the comments section. That's intentional. You know the Three Minute Hate (it's from this underrated book 1985, give it a read, it's scary how much it parallels our society)? It's like that, they want to stoke the flames of reactionary rage so they continue to dogpile every progressive and minority who enters the forum, normalizing these evil feelings. They brigade from section to section, having an entire cabal of mods spanning hundreds of communities, gaslighting lived experiences of the oppressed and unashamedly bolstering FOTP's homegrown white supremacy movement. They've kink-shamed hundreds of people too, some even... to death. I fear that battleground may be producing an entire army of Dylann Roofs and Elliot Rogers, and I highly suggest that nobody dares visit that horrible section, lest you potentially fall victim to its corruptive aura! 

Uhh jj4 So, are you gonna revoke your access or not?

Edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/8g6vso/let_me_tell_you_this/

Was this funnier in your head? moo12 

Just now, rosekesha said:

What did Scooter do to Taylor for her to feel so scared of him though?

He's probably away to try and Scooter her career down the drain. 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Uhh jj4 So, are you gonna revoke your access or not?

If people can state their opinions about hating/disliking a certain artist, then I can also state my opinion about them having too much time on their hands! If you do not like that, then put my (battlegrounds) replies on ignore! 

I get what you mean, and you are right about what you say, but I will eventually comment about it as I find it a bit much to open yet another thread about this topic even though one has already been made a few hours ago. 

Just now, Luca said:

If people can state their opinions about hating/disliking a certain artist, then I can also state my opinion about them having too much time on their hands! If you do not like that, then put my (battlegrounds) replies on ignore! 

I get what you mean, and you are right about what you say, but I will eventually comment about it as I find it a bit much to open yet another thread about this topic even though one has already been made a few hours ago. 

Well that is very true but it seems that @Agugaga can't deal with someone else having a hit thread so he's trying to steal the thunder (as he always tries to do).

21 minutes ago, Entea said:

giphy.gif

Truth is that Taylor has once again twisted a narrative to paint herself as victim BEFORE anyone associated could say anything about it.

Multiple people provided receipts of her lying and being aware of everything beforehand, including the fact that she didn't want to buy her catalogue or didn't care enough.

She's pissed it fell into hands of someone who allegedly made fun of her during SnakeGate. She's truly an overly sensitive child with a huge victim complex and it has been prove time and time again.

51 minutes ago, Entea said:

giphy.gif

Even Taylor or her dad knew about the deal days before the announcement, it's already too late to do anything because a deal like this usually take about MONTHS to process. Taylor was totally blindsided from it even though she has expressed interest of buying them back. It makes absolutely no sense when an artist is willing give up their years of hard work. YES there's many artists out there who don't own their works but we are talking about Taylor here. She's totally rich enough obtain her works. Heck even Mariah took YEARS of trying to get her masters back through deals and negotiations. Prince re-recorded his entire catalogue after his label refused sell the masters to him. Labels are greedy af. It's understandable that she would get pissed, especially it's the MAN that she has trusted over 15 years and handed to the MAN she has despised for. 

14 minutes ago, Limn said:

Even Taylor or her dad knew about the deal days before the announcement, it's already too late to do anything because a deal like this usually take about MONTHS to process. Taylor was totally blindsided from it even though she has expressed interest of buying them back. It makes absolutely no sense when an artist is willing give up their years of hard work. YES there's many artists out there who don't own their works but we are talking about Taylor here. She's totally rich enough obtain her works. Heck even Mariah took YEARS of trying to get her masters back through deals and negotiations. Prince re-recorded his entire catalogue after his label refused sell the masters to him. Labels are greedy af. It's understandable that she would get pissed, especially it's the MAN that she has trusted over 15 years and handed to the MAN she has despised for. 

If she’s so rich she can eventually buy them back like what’s the problem 🙃

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

If she’s so rich she can eventually buy them back like what’s the problem 🙃

well depending on the person who owns her masters. Having money doesn't mean you have the rights to buy them back 

8 minutes ago, Limn said:

well depending on the person who owns her masters. Having money doesn't mean you have the rights to buy them back 

Even if it’s Scooter aka her biggest “bully” like she claims, she wouldn’t have any problem. I mean it’s already a case that went public so if she would came out with a good deal why wouldn’t he sell them? Especially to look good PR-wise?

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Even if it’s Scooter aka her biggest “bully” like she claims, she wouldn’t have any problem. I mean it’s already a case that went public so if she would came out with a good deal why wouldn’t he sell them? Especially to look good PR-wise?

That's the outcome I'm hoping for: Scooter finally re-sell the masters to Taylor under PR pressure. Everyone is happy and moves on. Unless he's dumb enough to keep them himself and the feud continues. Not a good look for Scooter publicity wise. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.