Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Curtains

Madame X - MEGARATE [Results Show - Recap on first page]

On 7/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, Joanna said:

Im I seriously have to mute or skip the beginning of I Rise when I still bother to listen to it dead4 

stupid bitch

Same. gaga3 But I did that since it first came out because her voice sounds ridiculous. 

On 7/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

giphy.gif

Your uses of this gif had me dying lana7

On 7/2/2019 at 4:26 PM, Joanna said:

Killers deserved better mad12

That’s one of my big takeaways from the results. Crazy and FG should have been higher too. At least EO did well. And if one of the disco numbers was going to be #1 I’d have picked IDSIF.

edit: the random downvote I- lmfao2what’s good, bitch @Lucifer's Angel moo13

8 hours ago, Satori said:

Same. gaga3 But I did that since it first came out because her voice sounds ridiculous. 

Your uses of this gif had me dying lana7

That’s one of my big takeaways from the results. Crazy and FG should have been higher too. At least EO did well. And if one of the disco numbers was going to be #1 I’d have picked IDSIF.

edit: the random downvote I- lmfao2what’s good, bitch @Lucifer's Angel moo13

Relax, I just cannot tolerate any GC slander kylie1

16 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

GC is the rightful #1 and that's the only tea I find. The rest is slander moo13

So as long as it’s #1 the ranking on all the other songs could have been horrible and you wouldn’t mind? brit15

4 hours ago, Satori said:

So as long as it’s #1 the ranking on all the other songs could have been horrible and you wouldn’t mind? brit15

it depends...Ciao Bella was humiliated and I was really upset that Crazy got so high cuz it's one of the most basic songs in the album um3

8 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

it depends...Ciao Bella was humiliated and I was really upset that Crazy got so high cuz it's one of the most basic songs in the album um3

Ciao Bella is the best of the bonus tracks and should have been on the standard edition of the album. alex1

I disagree re Crazy though. It’s one of my faves because of the very carefully arranged instrumental. As much as I like them and wouldn’t remove them from the album, I’d say Future and Bitch I’m Loca are the basic songs. The one has a reggae formula going on and the other sounds exactly what I’d expect from M collaborating with a Latin artist. I don’t really dislike any of the album’s songs though and I love the bonus tracks for the first time in like three albums, except for Fuglana we don’t know her. 

41 minutes ago, Satori said:

Ciao Bella is the best of the bonus tracks and should have been on the standard edition of the album. alex1

I disagree re Crazy though. It’s one of my faves because of the very carefully arranged instrumental. As much as I like them and wouldn’t remove them from the album, I’d say Future and Bitch I’m Loca are the basic songs. The one has a reggae formula going on and the other sounds exactly what I’d expect from M collaborating with a Latin artist. I don’t really dislike any of the album’s songs though and I love the bonus tracks for the first time in like three albums, except for Fuglana we don’t know her. 

Even if it is carefully arranged, the instrumental is kinda basic. Maybe it is too much carefully arranged to let shine the artistic side. I would even go as far as to say that the instrumental is slightly boring.  Not to mention that the hook is quite weak.

I agree about Future and BIL, but you should give Funana another chance. It's a great song with an interesting vibey instrumental and dope lyrics. alex1

30 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Even if it is carefully arranged, the instrumental is kinda basic. Maybe it is too much carefully arranged to let shine the artistic side. I would even go as far as to say that the instrumental is slightly boring.  Not to mention that the hook is quite weak.

I agree about Future and BIL, but you should give Funana another chance. It's a great song with an interesting vibey instrumental and dope lyrics. alex1

I think I’d like Funana more if it weren’t for the lyrics? I don’t know—they don’t really get formulated into a melody; it’s something different than both the Vogue rap style of speaking notes and the more musical chant-type thing she tries on a few songs of Erotica. In Funana the part where she’s listing names just seems really unmusical and uninspired. I agree the instrumental has some potential though. 

9 hours ago, Satori said:

I think I’d like Funana more if it weren’t for the lyrics? I don’t know—they don’t really get formulated into a melody; it’s something different than both the Vogue rap style of speaking notes and the more musical chant-type thing she tries on a few songs of Erotica. In Funana the part where she’s listing names just seems really unmusical and uninspired. I agree the instrumental has some potential though. 

I find Funana lyrics very moving tbh and I love the way that she mentions Avicii and Mac Miller next to Prince and Bob Marey oprah7

I also love that she does NOT mention MJ lol1

Finally, thanks to this song I got educated about the Funana, which is a dope music from Cape Verde. I'm so grateful to Madonna to make me discover new cultures mad4

11 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I find Funana lyrics very moving tbh and I love the way that she mentions Avicii and Mac Miller next to Prince and Bob Marey oprah7

I also love that she does NOT mention MJ lol1

Finally, thanks to this song I got educated about the Funana, which is a dope music from Cape Verde. I'm so grateful to Madonna to make me discover new cultures mad4

I hadn’t realized she left out Michael OOP bey1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.