Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Douche parents threaten their kids into eating their vegetables by punching stuffed animals

https://mobile.twitter.com/rudyhernandez_/status/1141521191913443328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

jj4 Are you kidding me?...

Other parents have apparently picked this up from the guy. I don't know if the idea is that the children think they're hurting their stuffed animals or that "That's what's gonna happen to you if you don't eat your peas", but either way, what a bunch of assholes.

Look, I'll say it, I hate kids. 

I think they're whiny, loud little bundle of smells. 

But there's just shit that parents do that fucking piss me off -- I saw this little kid the other day at work, he couldn't be more than seven years old, being led around on a leash by his mother, or whoever she was that was holding the leash. I had this irrational urge to rip her limb from fucking limb for leading him around like he was a chiauana -- and this inspires the same thing. You just don't do certain things to fuck your kids self-esteem up. 

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Look, I'll say it, I hate kids. 

I think they're whiny, loud little bundle of smells. 

But there's just shit that parents do that fucking piss me off -- I saw this little kid the other day at work, he couldn't be more than seven years old, being led around on a leash by his mother, or whoever she was that was holding the leash. I had this irrational urge to rip her limb from fucking limb for leading him around like he was a chiauana -- and this inspires the same thing. You just don't do certain things to fuck your kids self-esteem up. 

whenever my nieces and nephew do anything loud (crying, screaming, etc) their mother fucking screams at them saying shut up or w/e jj4 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.