Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Lil Nas X Responding to Homophobia with Humor

I feel like he's going to be a one hit wonder/one era wonder but hey a gay black man was #1 in the US for the entirety of pride month and beyond and if that isn't a gift from God idk what is, I hope he uses his voice and platform for LGBTQ+ issues and awareness too tho, he could change a lot hearts given a lot of the black community is homophobic and he can reach them cry7

13 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

I feel like he's going to be a one hit wonder/one era wonder but hey a gay black man was #1 in the US for the entirety of pride month and beyond and if that isn't a gift from God idk what is, I hope he uses his voice and platform for LGBTQ+ issues and awareness too tho, he could change a lot hearts given a lot of the black community is homophobic and he can reach them cry7

i doubt people are open for him anymore.

the messages that they are leaving him lately are disgusting

On 7/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, Russian Roulette said:

i doubt people are open for him anymore.

the messages that they are leaving him lately are disgusting

i feel like that is kinda a minority though. an extremely shitty and loud minority, but a minority nonetheless. most people seem to be fine with it, although quite a few Straights are tryna sexualise old town road which is fuckin lame. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.