Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Scooter's purchase of Big Machine (& Taylor's masters) backed by Carlyle Group

Ummmm lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

This is some next-level conspiracy theory. My "Taylor Swift is alt-right" theory literally can't compare with the REACH that this is. But I mean...would "Taylor Swift Updated" lie?

@Urbanov the Swifties are FUUUUUMMIIINNGGG

Taylor LOST. This is exactly what she deserves for bullying other artists, manipulating others into believing she's a victim in any of this or her other drama. She's NOT a victim and all this shit is EXACTLY what she deserves. Y'all can stay the fuck mad and keep fuming.

Taylor 0 - Scooter 2

ny1 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Taylor LOST. This is exactly what she deserves for bullying other artists, manipulating others into believing she's a victim in any of this or her other drama. She's NOT a victim and all this shit is EXACTLY what she deserves. Y'all can stay the fuck mad and keep fuming.

Taylor 0 - Scooter 2

ny1 

Stay bitter, we been knew that you'd 100% be siding against Scooter if Taylor's name was swapped out with any of your faves' wendy1

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Taylor 0 - Scooter 2

ny1 

lol u wish 

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Taylor 0 - Scooter 2

ny1 

Calm down. What did Taylor even do to you? Did she ever mention your fave's name and put it in a bad light? Your hatred for Taylor is going beyond @Agugaga's obsession with Knee. 

13 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

What can we expect from someone who manages Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato who are both equally messy? I just hope Ariana won't be placed in a tight spot like this if she will leave Scooter's management--again. 

Demi is bloody annoying. Always sticking that huge beak of here in others business when it has nothing to do with her. The time when she randomly went for Mariah and then got shot down springs to mind

9 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Demi is bloody annoying. Always sticking that huge beak of here in others business when it has nothing to do with her. The time when she randomly went for Mariah and then got shot down springs to mind

Like I said, Demi is a mess. She likes picking fights because she doesn't really have much going on except for her stagnant music career (I don't think getting that asshat Moocher Braun as her manager will help what's left of her career) 

Also, Mariah ended her in her interview with Andy Cohen.

The only thing that's keeping Demi's career alive is actually Poot, and that's not even a good thing. 

I just hope Xtina dumps her ass and officially remove their Fall In Line duet and just upload her solo version. I mean we all know how much Demi made a mess when they performed it live. Plus the leaked solo version was much better than their duet. 

Demi should just go back in the attic and stop using the internet for her own good. 

5 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Like I said, Demi is a mess. She likes picking fights because she doesn't really have much going on except for her stagnant music career (I don't think getting that asshat Moocher Braun as her manager will help what's left of her career) 

Also, Mariah ended her in her interview with Andy Cohen.

The only thing that's keeping Demi's career alive is actually Poot, and that's not even a good thing. 

I just hope Xtina dumps her ass and officially remove their Fall In Line duet and just upload her solo version. I mean we all know how much Demi made a mess when they performed it live. Plus the leaked solo version was much better than their duet. 

Demi just go back in the attic and stop using the internet for her own good. 

Agreed, I don't even think Demi has had a prime era at all. She's just had the occasional hit now and then. 

Yes Mariah's clap back was iconic! Classy but shady rih4

When an unflattering image outdoes your whole career. ny2

FIL was a mess, clearly Xtina just put Demi on it to try and get it to chart. But even Demi lacked power - both vocally and in terms of charts.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.