Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

Favourite Pharrell X Pop Girl duo?

Pharrell X Pop Girls  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Best duo?

• Gwen Stefani (Hollaback Girl, Wind It Up, Orange County Girl, Yummy, Breakin' Up, U Started It, Spark the Fire)
    • Miley Cyrus (4x4, #GETITRIGHT, Rooting for My Baby, On My Own)
    • Beyoncé (Blow, Superpower, APESHIT, Nice)
    • Ariana Grande (Blazed, The Light Is Coming, REM, Sweetener, Successful, Borderline, Get Well Soon)
    • Madonna (Candy Shop, Give It 2 Me, Heartbeat, She's Not Me, Incredible, Beat Goes On, Spanish Lesson, Back That Up to the Beat)
    • Britney Spears (I'm a Slave 4 U, Boys)

Pharrell has had his fingerprints across the industry for a while now, but which pop girl brings out the best from him? (I've excluded people he's only worked on one released song with such as Kylie and Azealia).

bey7

Well, let's see

• The only good Gwen collab was Wind It Up
  • Miley's collabs were tragic, 4x4 was one of the worst pop songs in recent memory
  • Beyonce's collabs were forgettable and only well-known because of it being Beyonce
  • Ariana's collabs were filler
  • Madonna's collabs were filler

So I guess I'll say Britney, even though the duet remix of Boys was horrifying wendy1

10 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i loved his Gwen work back in 2007 oprah4 lowkey mad Gwen made this Long ass break after TSE and came back with that shitty mess Album oprah4 

That album could've been a cute 8 track ep oprah14

OT: Miley.

Britney just because I’m A Slave 4 U alone is one of her best singles.

Most of his songs with Ariana except Blazed aged well imo and Blow is the best song off of Beyoncé’s self titled. Rooting For My Baby is a Bangerz highlight too.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.