Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

HAUS Beauty promo photoshoot (LEAK)

The fact she is doing Haus Beauty make me so mad... like what? I have absolutely no desire to wear make up, nor buy it, or try it just cause Gaga ventured into it. Her target audience with this is young women - middle aged, and fem gays. Completely alienating the rest of her fanbase. There BETTER be a new album coming soon because I cannot stand silence from her for another few years. I stan a multi talented legend who has penned major hits in the past decade... not a MUA. 

And for the toxic stans of GGD, we are fans and we have an opinion which is valid. This make-up move feels Shallow.mp3, and I'm already over it. We want new music, not make-up. 

16 minutes ago, Craigg said:

The fact she is doing Haus Beauty make me so mad... like what? I have absolutely no desire to wear make up, nor buy it, or try it just cause Gaga ventured into it. Her target audience with this is young woman - middle aged, and fem gays. Completely alienating the rest of her fanbase. There BETTER be a new album coming soon because I cannot stand silence from her for another few years. I stan a multi talented legend who has penned major hits in the past decade... not a MUA. 

And for the toxic stans of GGD, we are fans and we have an opinion which is valid. This make-up move feels Shallow.mp3, and I'm already over it. We want new music, not make-up. 

So much tea... She literally hated promoting FAME perfume so not sure why she's so passionate for a makeup line. I honestly think she can't get inspired for music anymore. She simply doesn't have the drive for it like she did 2007-2013.

5 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

So much tea... She literally hated promoting FAME perfume so not sure why she's so passionate for a makeup line. I honestly think she can't get inspired for music anymore. She simply doesn't have the drive for it like she did 2007-2013.

Literally... in 2015 at the Emotion summit she said selling stuff like fragrances felt shallow to her - yet here we are in 2019 with Haus Beauty. 

I dont think she has lost her drive or that she can't be inspired for music because she did a great job as Ally for the ASIB soundstrack album... and I liked Joanne for what it was. Its just I believe that an album's worth of material is already finished and we have nothing so far

8 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Probably because of Rihanna? She launched a make up brand 2 years ago and is now the richest female musician thanks to Fenty Beauty. She hasn't released any music since 2016 and is still super relevant... Who doesn't want that? Now the thing is Rihanna was successful because she found and heard the needs of a community that was being ignored in the beauty industry (black people), but Gaga literally has no niche other than her fans.

Both the makeup and hair look incredibly rushed and not on a professional level you would use in a serious ad campaign? bey4

If Gaga is good for anything tho it’s abandoning projects so we’ll see how long this stunt lasts ari8

I mean the photos are cute but I'm gonna need Gaga to freak out a bit more than that, this can't be a tame campaign, she's gotta really serve us something amazing and innovative...like she used to lol3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.