Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Rank Kylie’s Album Covers: Final Results

Image result for Aphrodite Photoshoot Kylie

This is probably the best pic I've found brit15 They all share the same lighting and unnatural pose problems, but this seems to be the best one. I still don't like that weird ground but it looks better with the blue tinted mirror. I'd like to think those problems were intentional design choices, like a reflection of how limited the methods ancient civilizations used to depict their gods were, but that's definitely looking way too deep into it lol3

3 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Image result for Aphrodite Photoshoot Kylie

This is probably the best pic I've found brit15 They all share the same lighting and unnatural pose problems, but this seems to be the best one. I still don't like that weird ground but it looks better with the blue tinted mirror. I'd like to think those problems were intentional design choices, like a reflection of how limited the methods ancient civilizations used to depict their gods were, but that's definitely looking way too deep into it lol3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJbWk9VeDk3Exau7iQ2yN

teas

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Its my time to shine

TAjbAKv.gif.8d8c6232f978147ac75886667129

A Four

Her worst ever (main) album cover to me and prime example of why William Baker is NOT a photographer

She looks like a corpse, the cliche greek building-looking thing behind her thats probably made of styrofoam bebe1 An all around basic and tragic cover

omg i can see the white background thingy actually being made of styrofoam omg my immersion is ruined bebe1

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

This works better 

d437c0cc135909480b275e8a338e432b.jpg

where are her legs

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

prime example of why William Baker is NOT a photographer

She had the most diverse and creative (looks wise) shoots with him lets NOT jj4

OT: She deserves a -10 for that frame, but it's still a good and fitting pic for the album, so 8 (cuz again a face/torso closeup >>> nicki5)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.