Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Rank Kylie’s Album Covers: Final Results

@ajp could you do me favour - May you post in OP other covers with scores next/under it? Please makes it easier to see all scores without checking each single page 

please please ari6

29 minutes ago, isrobi said:

@ajp could you do me favour - May you post in OP other covers with scores next/under it? Please makes it easier to see all scores without checking each single page 

please please ari6

Sure kylie1

Let get to album #4. An album that really shouldn’t have been but was...”Let’s Get To It” shows a mysterious cover of Kylie standing before 3 men. anna1

Please rank the cover artwork of Kylie’s last PWL era studio album:

1173732jpg.jpg

Score: 6.812

My least favorite of the PWL covers (not counting NA Enjoy Yourself) brit15 Her face looks weird and the typography is boring, and why are the men there? It doesn't fit the album at all while the last 3 at least did nicki5

nicki5

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Tasteless eve1

A big fat TEN kylie6 This is honestly my fave album cover of hers - Her look is flawless and I like the contrast between the black and white and greenish colours

Lmfao trash1

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.