Jump to content

Sweetener stans need to SIT THE FUCK down.

Recommended Posts

I'll be honest... I forget about sweetener until something like Pete davidson comes on shuffle... then I go from shuffle to playing TUN.brit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 11:38 PM, princessnokia said:

thank u next also has horrible fucking album art but is a better project. sweetener has no tears left to cry which means i <3 it.

sorry but no the TUN art is lovely, just the physical cover makes her look less white than the digital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

sorry but no the TUN art is lovely, just the physical cover makes her look less white than the digital

... literally what the fuck rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Luca said:

... literally what the fuck rip2 

You haven't noticed?

open them in a new tab and click back and forth.

ariana-grande-thank-u-next-lp-republic.jpg?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1602577476228.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

You haven't noticed?

open them in a new tab and click back and forth.

ariana-grande-thank-u-next-lp-republic.jpg?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1602577476228.jpg

There's no difference, actually. It's just the quality... jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madonna said:

There's no difference, actually. It's just the quality... jj4 

you might need to cover the border with your hands to see better

Frphw4Y.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

you might need to cover the border with your hands to see better

Frphw4Y.gif

It's still the same. It's just the contrast that creates the illusion, sis, jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It's still the same. It's just the contrast that creates the illusion, sis, jj4 

istg im not seeing things jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Divine said:

^^ bebe1 

We are going to pretend we didn't see that! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 3:21 AM, Chris Morlock said:

 sorry but no the TUN art is lovely, just the physical cover makes her look less white than the digital

don't apologise for being delusional love it's not your fault. tun would look good if it wasn't so fucking grotty like the grunge aesthetic is a thing and that's chill but this shit looks like a dirty sink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, princessnokia said:

don't apologise for being delusional love it's not your fault. tun would look good if it wasn't so fucking grotty like the grunge aesthetic is a thing and that's chill but this shit looks like a dirty sink. 

mad5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, princessnokia said:

don't apologise for being delusional love it's not your fault. tun would look good if it wasn't so fucking grotty like the grunge aesthetic is a thing and that's chill but this shit looks like a dirty sink. 

I-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, princessnokia said:

don't apologise for being delusional love it's not your fault. tun would look good if it wasn't so fucking grotty like the grunge aesthetic is a thing and that's chill but this shit looks like a dirty sink. 

fall2fall2fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×