Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Aphrodite turns 9

Kylie's acclaimed 11th studio album is celebrating its 9th anniversary today as it was released WW on 5 July, 2010(one day later in the US).

The album is one of her most beloved among fans, and spawned her biggest hit of the 2010s, 'All the Lovers', as well as the gay cult classic 'Get Outta My Way'.

The album became Platinum in the UK and Australia, and sold over 750,000 copies worldwide.

Kylie_Minogue_-_Aphrodite.png

tumblr_p71lplTdM41rof9t0o5_1280.jpg

She served immaculate imagery, which earned her the nickname "goddess of pop" among fans.

The album also gave birth to her most elaborate world tour to date, Aphrodite: Les Folies, influencing major pop artists like Lady Gaga or Madonna.

56711313_328411017817918_323628298665174

I don't mean to be rude but Aphrodite has songs that are just too the same and too upbeat. I don't know how to explain but maybe it's because of the concept Aphrodite. It's a concept album. I do love the tour design for Aphrodite though but as an album it's a little bit too much the same.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.