Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Wedding Bells Reportedly to Ring Soon for Madonna's Daughter and Boyfriend

00138485.jpg

Wedding bells are reportedly on the way for Lourdes Leon Ciccone and her boyfriend Jonathan Puglia. As their two-year relationship continues to heat up, it has been speculated that it might not take a long time until the daughter of Madonna and the photographer/skateboarder walk down the aisle.

Her friends tell Radar Online that 22-year-old Lourdes is "madly in love" with Jonathan to the point where she has started talking about trying the knot with him. It's also said that the lovebirds, who began dating back in 2017, have vacationed together and even visited Jonathan's family in Ohio, where Lourdes successfully impressed his mother.

"Lola and Jonathan are very much in love. Everyone thinks they're perfect for each other, despite their very different backgrounds," a friend says to the publication, before adding that Madonna has approved of their relationship should they opt to take it to the next level. "Madonna approves, but the families have little in common and it's not likely they'll mix much!"

Nothing has been confirmed as of now, though it's likely that Madonna won't make any comment on the matter as she has always been private when it comes to her children. The last time the Queen of Pop ever talked about Lourdes, who graduated from University of Michigan, was back in May, when she gushed over her in an interview with Vogue.

Dubbing Lourdes "insanely talented," Madonna said, "I'm green with envy because she's incredible at everything she does she's an incredible dancer, she's a great actress, she plays the piano beautifully, she's way better than me in the talent department. But she doesn't have the same drive."

She continued, "And again, I feel social media plagues her and makes her feel like, 'People are going to give me things because I'm her daughter.' I try to give her examples of other children of celebrities like Zoe Kravitz, for instance, who have to work through that 'Oh yea, you're the daughter of..' - and then eventually you are taken seriously for what you do. You just have to keep going."

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/amp/news/view/00138485.html

I love how she lives her life so privately and isn’t interested in the spotlight which would come so easy for her considering who her mother is. Had no idea she even had a boyfriend for the past two years fall2 

58 minutes ago, Joanna said:

I love how she lives her life so privately and isn’t interested in the spotlight which would come so easy for her considering who her mother is. Had no idea she even had a boyfriend for the past two years fall2 

She was working in clothing store and i remember that once he picked her up and they closed the store together and paparazzi took pics of that and thats how i recognize him jj4

7 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She was working in clothing store and i remember that once he picked her up and they closed the store together and paparazzi took pics of that and thats how i recognize him jj4

What an interesting story that must’ve been for the paparazzi dead4 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.