Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Was Justin Timberlake Shading Xtinctha?

Justin Timberlake once said...

"I saw you trying to act cute on TV"

undefined

"Just let me clear the air"

to2laN7.png

"We missed you on the charts last week"

2EugzNo.png

"Dammn, that's right, you wasn't there!"

giphy.gif

Sorry @Agugaga ny2

Britney won and will always win. 

undefined

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Justin Timberlake once said...

"I saw you trying to act cute on TV"

undefined

"Just let me clear the air"

to2laN7.png

"We missed you on the charts last week"

2EugzNo.png

"Dammn, that's right, you wasn't there!"

giphy.gif

Sorry @Agugaga ny2

Britney won and will always win

undefined

Clearly, her father is still controlling her so, in the end, who's independent? Clearly, the one who can do her own thing without a guardian's approval won. Britney may have the sales but she doesn't have the freedom (hopefully she can get it soon.)

3 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Clearly, her father is still controlling her so, in the end, who's independent? 

Xtina is stuck in Vegas looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy selling her Oreos, Britney is free from Vegas and skinny as a pencil. Brit won.

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Xtina is stuck in Vegas looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy selling her Oreos, Britney is free from Vegas and skinny as a pencil. Brit won.

Just when she posted a badly edit picture of her on Instagram? Or was it her dad who edited it to make her look bad? If that's the measurement of winning then, yay for Britney. 

(Gosh I have nothing better to do today.)

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

He was actually shading Janet Jackson.

I know, but shush. This thread is simply just a troll as the forum is so fucking dead rn.

4 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Just when she posted a badly edit picture of her on Instagram? Or was it her dad who edited it to make her look bad? If that's the measurement of winning then, yay for Britney. 

(Gosh I have nothing better to do today.)

She edited it herself. mj1 Brit won

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

I know, but shush. This thread is simply just a troll as the forum is so fucking dead rn.

She edited it herself. mj1 Brit won

Sis...you are not gonna reignite the forum with a fake feud between two fads. mj1 

Try pitting Taylor and Ariana against each other or something.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Sis...you are not gonna reignite the forum with a fake feud between two fads. mj1 

Try pitting Taylor and Ariana against each other or something.

Who said i was going to revive the forum... The forum is flopping, so i created a flop thread to compliment. mj1

6 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

She's got some wonderful editing skills then. Pair that skill up with her raccoon eye make up that she always has and I'll agree that she won. 

christina-aguilera-6-25-10.jpg

7 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Girl, she sold out almost every ticket  in Paris, there are around 400 tickets left for upcoming shows in Antwerp and Amsterdam. 1st London date is sold out, the 2nd one is close to sell out,same with Birmingham. All are arena shows. 

42 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Girl, she sold out almost every ticket  in Paris, there are around 400 tickets left for upcoming shows in Antwerp and Amsterdam. 1st London date is sold out, the 2nd one is close to sell out,same with Birmingham. All are arena shows. 

KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurants don't count as arenas

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.