Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Has your fave impact cinema?

Is any song by your fave mentioned/used etc in iconic movies  gaga14

And when i say iconic, i mean iconic movies, not some no1cur movies xtina2

For example:

At the last video they mention True Blue too. xtina2

If Atomic Blonde is considered iconic, Marilyn Manson did a cover of Stigmata for it's soundtrack.

And Kesha has Here Come the Change for the Basis of Sex soundtrack (or w/e the movie is)

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

If Atomic Blonde is considered iconic, Marilyn Manson did a cover of Stigmata for it's soundtrack.

And Kesha has Here Come the Change for the Basis of Sex soundtrack (or w/e the movie is)

Marilyn Manson also did

Tainted Love for Not Another Teen Movie

The La La song for Party Monster

Irresponsible Hate Anthem remix for Saw 2

Apple of Sodom for Lost Highway

Long Hard Road Out of Hell for Spawn

And a bunch more bebe1

Idk if any of them are iconic or w/e bebe1

3 hours ago, kminogues said:

Kylie was on the first Scooby Doo soundtrack ny5 and any bitch that says Scooby Doo isn’t iconic can get drop kicked ny5

Scooby-Doo (2002) was unironically a cinematic masterpiece for bad bitches and anyone who disagrees doesn't deserve basic human rights wendy1

5 hours ago, kminogues said:

Kylie was on the first Scooby Doo soundtrack ny5 and any bitch that says Scooby Doo isn’t iconic can get drop kicked ny5

Really? Where? Post link, i love this movie. dead4

12 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

sass1

Those are their songs that THEY sang in movies. I'm talking about directors taking/using or mentioning their songs without the singers being part of the movie. sass1 A singer being part of the music and his music being used there is easy, almost every FOTP fave has it. sass1 No comment about the first song. bebe1

15 minutes ago, Madame X said:

No comment about the first song. bebe1

I got myself a lover, who knows what i like, when he invites me over, i cum every time.

Cause when my Sugar Daddy, takes me for a ride, Whatever way we go, it's delirium time.

undefined

13 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Of course clap3

Omg I never knew this, that is so cute sia2

6 hours ago, kminogues said:

Is that in the Scooby Doo movie or cartoon?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.