Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

I love the sudden resurgence of Xtina hate thread as she kicks off a successful world tour

Truly fitting. It seems some of you are really triggered. I wish I had no life so I can sit here and bump up threads from 5 years ago when y’all said she couldn’t tour. But I’ll go on with my life knowing my fave is in a good place while other careers have been derailed, yet again. nat2 

"Even after a temporary 2-for-1 offer, @xtina will NOT fill the @sportpaleis tonight. Expected number of spectators: 8,500. Balcony remains closed. Painful. Failure."

DA148895-B88-F-4074-92-A3-3-BFAA0-A9-B29 A58384-A6-517-E-4-F98-9-CDF-B313-F685651

lmfao2 

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Wow her tour is doing worse than I expected... and her residency also didn’t sell nearly as well as Britney’s. @Agugaga you lose again ny1 

What exactly where you expecting given....?

mT2SPUN.jpg

Can you honestly fuck off. 

Not a single one of us likes your posts or agrees with you. You make all of us xtina stans look stupid and delusional and we have to suffer the pointless drags all because you can't stfu. 

Go to xred

18 hours ago, Jjang said:

Weren't sections covered in Paris? brit1 But amazing that she could sell anything past a theater at this point. She deserves more recognition.

The upper section in both Paris and Antwerp was not put on sale because they didn't know the demand. But  she sold almost every ticket that had been put on sale in both Paris and Antwerp so xtina11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.