Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

I love the sudden resurgence of Xtina hate thread as she kicks off a successful world tour

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

The upper section in both Paris and Antwerp was not put on sale because they didn't know the demand. But  she sold almost every ticket that had been put on sale in both Paris and Antwerp so xtina11

She also sold only 78% of her first leg of the residency so eve1 

20 hours ago, RoleModel said:

8500 tickets sold out of the 21000 in Antwerp isn't really successful.

First of all we don't know the box score yet, second of all not so long ago a lot of you claimed that she would not sell a theatre but here she is, selling over 90% of tickets for arena shows. It's obvious she's not going to sell 15k tickets. Even if she had sold 8,5k in Antwerp where she hasn't been for 13 years and hasn't had a solo hit there for over a decade it would be a good news for me and other Fighters xtina11

1 minute ago, BackToBasics said:

First of all we don't know the box score yet, second of all not so long ago a lot of you claimed that she would not sell a theatre but here she is, selling over 90% of tickets for arena shows. It's obvious she's not going to sell 15k tickets. Even if she had sold 8,5k in Antwerp where she hasn't been for 13 years and hasn't had a solo hit there for over a decade it would be a good news for me and other Fighters xtina11

She didn’t sell out her theater tour, she didn’t sell out these reduced arenas in Europe, and she didn’t sell out her residency. Good for ha that she has a sizeable audience remaining that enjoys a “Nostalgia act”, as so many of you fighters like to refer to Britney... but you said it yourself: any of the new songs Xtina performs will be lost on the audience who probably has never even heard of them and are just there for a Dirrrty performance. eve1 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

She also sold 78% only of her first leg of the residency so eve1 

Well I've never said she sold out the residencyjj1 Actually I was one of the fans who were concerned about ticket sales which obviously, were not very good. Tbh, 78% is more than I expected 

But I do know that the upper levels of both AccorHotels Arena and Sportpaleis were not put on sale because it's obvious her team had had no idea if there would be demand. 

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Well I've never said she sold out the residencyjj1 Actually I was one of the fans who were concerned about ticket sales which obviously, were not very good. Tbh, 78% is more than I expected 

But I do know that the upper levels of both AccorHotels Arena and Sportpaleis were not put on sale because it's obvious her team had had no idea if there would be demand. 

Good to hear you have realistic expectations unlike some other stans here eve1 

i think it’s commendable that she was able to do a European tour. But it won’t be close to POM Tour in Europe despite how much @Agugagatries to sell it. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

She didn’t sell out her theater tour, she didn’t sell out these reduced arenas in Europe, and she didn’t sell out her residency. Good for ha that she has a sizeable audience remaining that enjoys a “Nostalgia act”, as so many of you fighters like to refer to Britney... but you said it yourself: any of the new songs Xtina performs will be lost on the audience who probably has never even heard of them and are just there for a Dirrrty performance. eve1 

I know that jj2  she didn't sell out Paris completely but there were like 40 tickets left half an hour before the show. I guess we have to wait for official bo scores ari8 All of you claimed that she would not be able to tour arenas but she's doing it xtina11 she's not doing Pink's or Beyonce's numbers but she's doing far better than you expected her to do so deal with it. You really think that there are no people who come to see Britney because of nostalgia? carla1

Just now, Vesper said:

Good to hear you have realistic expectations unlike some other stans here eve1 

i think it’s commendable that she was able to do a European tour. But it won’t be close to POM Tour in Europe despite how much @Agugagatries to sell it. 

Well, it was not hard to have realistic expectations when you have access to the internet and ticketmaster xtina11 It's obvious she won't pull Britney's numbers because it's her 1st european tour since 2006. She didn't tour regularly and didn't promote her music which makes it harder for her to sell tickets. But still, she's doing great and I'm glad she's back rav3

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Wow her tour is doing worse than I expected... and her residency also didn’t sell nearly as well as Britney’s. @Agugaga you lose again ny1 

Well it is better than a Cancelled Residency bey11

Imagine you blame your Dad because you cannot compete with numerous Vegas Residencies. bey7

Britney is so lucky she have a dad to blame EVERYTIME.mp3! ayumi1

19 hours ago, Luca said:

"Even after a temporary 2-for-1 offer, @xtina will NOT fill the @sportpaleis tonight. Expected number of spectators: 8,500. Balcony remains closed. Painful. Failure."

DA148895-B88-F-4074-92-A3-3-BFAA0-A9-B29 A58384-A6-517-E-4-F98-9-CDF-B313-F685651

lmfao2 

Fake news. Also her Vegas residency is grossing $500k a night with a 78% sold rate when she had direct competition with Lady Gaga. 

Here’s what Britney was doing even before she had direct competition with J.lo 

Leg 7-58,001/80,189 (72%)

Leg 8-44,896 / 54,791 (82%)

Leg 9-56,154 / 72,112 (78%)

Leg 10-55,705 / 75,237 (74%)

Leg 11-19,454 / 25,203 (77%)

@Vesper @I Brings That Levity

Care to explain that? nat1 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Fake news. Also her Vegas residency is grossing $500k a night with a 78% sold rate when she had direct competition with Lady Gaga. 

Here’s what Britney was doing when she had direct competition with J.lo 

Leg 7-58,001/80,189 (72%)

Leg 8-44,896 / 54,791 (82%)

Leg 9-56,154 / 72,112 (78%)

Leg 10-55,705 / 75,237 (74%)

Leg 11-19,454 / 25,203 (77%)

@Vesper @I Brings That Levity

Care to explain that? nat1 

FAKE NEWS????? rip2rip2rip2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Christina IS OVER, the way you are trying to prove a point by beating a dead horse. Shut up Agugaggedga you LOSE! 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

FAKE NEWS????? rip2rip2rip2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Christina IS OVER, the way you are trying to prove a point by beating a dead horse. Shut up Agugaggedga you LOSE! 

Anyone can show up to an arena early take a picture of it empty you fucking nitwit.

This one's in Paris... Im pretty sure Agui is depressed right now because no one wants to see ha!......cry9

Imagine "NO ONE" wants to see a shouting Pig like ha! hahahahahahayumi1

I cried a bit for unfortunateTINA! cry9

Imagine! How will you feed your 2 boys and your ex Husband's own family! cry9

23 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Truly fitting. It seems some of you are really triggered. I wish I had no life so I can sit here and bump up threads from 5 years ago when y’all said she couldn’t tour. But I’ll go on with my life knowing my fave is in a good place while other careers have been derailed, yet again. nat2 

Damn your still here making Xtina threads in 2019? Feels like Your Body era all over again 😂

@Agugaga @I Brings That Levity

FAKE NEWS. not on my watch bitch. nat2 

Britney’s POM residency outgrossed Xtina’s limited run:

Xtina:

$3.978 mill gross for 8 shows = $497,250 per show

78% attendance

Britney:

$137.7 mill gross for 248 shows =

$555,000 per show

85% attendance - with first two legs 100% sold out, and multiple legs in the 95%+ sold out range. 

Can you even IMAGINE, if Xtina’s first leg was already only 78% sold, how badly an extended residency would crash and burn for her ticket sales? ny4 Try me. nat1 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

@Agugaga @I Brings That Levity

FAKE NEWS. not on my watch bitch. nat2 

Britney’s POM residency outgrossed Xtina’s limited run:

Xtina:

78% attendance

Britney:

$555,000 per show

85% attendance - with first two legs 100% sold out, and multiple legs in the 95%+ sold out range. 

Can you even IMAGINE, if Xtina’s first leg was already only 78% sold, how badly an extended residency would crash and burn for her ticket sales? ny4 Try me. nat1 

Oh wow Britney SLAUGTERED Christina with her 50k more average. Bitch sit the fuck down! Britney had all of Vegas to herself up until the last couple of years with J.lo and Mariah there. Christina is doing these numbers with much greater competition and proved she can do just as good as Britney. Now go watch your fave embarrass herself on instagram and take a fucking seat for good. nat2 

@Vesper @I Brings That Levity and @Umbreon have spent years and years trying to make it    seem like Britney TOWERS over Christina in success. But now the truth has prevailed that she can pull in her own weight (Inset @I Brings That Levity's tacky Oreo jokes here) on her own terms. Just like Nicki Minaj I'm calling all you bitches out one by one. ny1 Britney fans truly lost.  ny2 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

@Agugaga Britney’s POM residency outgrossed Xtina’s limited run:

Xtina:

78% attendance

Britney:

$555,000 per show

Girl! Im pretty sure CHRISTINA AGUILERA can't sleep because of that 50k difference! bey11

Millionaire's problem ayumi1

1 minute ago, RED ANGELO said:

Girl! Im pretty sure CHRISTINA AGUILERA can't sleep because of that 50k difference! bey11

Millionaire's problem ayumi1

LITERALLY CRYING AT HIS CLAP BACK THO ny2 Just like how they were excited about that 50k worldwide difference for Britney Jean when they claimed it    outsold "Lotus." They are truly pathetic. I hope the 50k difference helps bring Britney stability and sanity which she truly needs in her life right now. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.