Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

EMERGENCY: Will.I.Am on wanting to work with Madonna

STAY AWAY FROM HER trash1mad12

He also thinks people listen to his phonecalls jj1 like why would anyone ever want to jj1

WILL.I.AM has revealed he lives in fear that companies are listening to his private phone calls.

The kooky Black Eyed Peas frontman insists he would never dream of calling up an artist to ask to work with him in case the phone call is being tapped into and they steal his ideas.

Chatting exclusively to Daily Star Online at the 2019 Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards in London, Will said he hopes to hit the studio with Queen of Pop Madonna – though has to wait until they meet face to face to put plans into motion.Will said: “Hell yeah, I would love to work with Madonna, are you crazy? Madonna is Madonna.

“But with collabs you need to be in front of their face.“If I am going to ask Madonna to work, I wanna see her in the face.

“I don’t want to go through a phone and let some other company hear and have my conversations.”

Insisting he worries about being listened to, Will added: “Why would I want to give my conversation to someone else?”

Last month Madonna released her most experimental and progressive album yet in the form of Madame X.

On the album Madge teams up Maluma and Anitta on a number of tracks and like Madge The Black Eyed Peas have also secretly recorded two songs with the latino stars.

However, despite the album topping the charts in the US and bagging the number 2 spot in the UK, Will.i.am hasn’t heard the record.

The Voice mentor continued: “I haven’t heard it as when we are in making music mode we try not to listen to stuff because I am a sponge, so right now the vibe that we are on is the vibe that we are on.“I will check Madame X out once I complete the vibe – I don’t like to listen to other music when we are working.

“I don’t want to be disrespectful to anyone, but when I am in making music mode, I am in making music mode.”

https://madonnaunderground.com/will-i-am-on-wanting-to-work-with-madonna/

2 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

As much as his music is questionable I always find him entertaining eve1 he's not AS BAD as people think he is, he gave us so many classic with TBEP giveup3

He was an asshole to Fergie because she decided to pursue her solo work and then only backtracked after he came off looking immature and petty, so yes, he is as bad as people think he is. And TBEP don’t have that many memorable songs. Let’s be honest. lol2 

I hope Vadge stays away from him. I’m sure she will. He doesn’t seem like a hot commodity anymore these days, and she only pursues people that are somewhat in. 

30 minutes ago, kminogues said:

He was an asshole to Fergie because she decided to pursue her solo work and then only backtracked after he came off looking immature and petty, so yes, he is as bad as people think he is. And TBEP don’t have that many memorable songs. Let’s be honest. lol2 

I hope Vadge stays away from him. I’m sure she will. He doesn’t seem like a hot commodity anymore these days, and she only pursues people that are somewhat in. 

Oh really? I thought he was all cool with it hence why they worked together on her solo stuff too brit14

TBEP do have classics tho, Meet Me Halfway, I Got A Feeling, Boom Boom Pow etc. they were IT, although there new album did NOTHING, they were cute while they lasted I guess, shame Fergie doesn't have much of a successful career in music anymore bebe1

6 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Oh really? I thought he was all cool with it hence why they worked together on her solo stuff too brit14

TBEP do have classics tho, Meet Me Halfway, I Got A Feeling, Boom Boom Pow etc. they were IT, although there new album did NOTHING, they were cute while they lasted I guess, shame Fergie doesn't have much of a successful career in music anymore bebe1

Yeah. They were salty for a hot second after she announced she was writing music under her own label. They made up shortly after. Although he did call her a “featured female” regarding her work with the group at some point too. Will.I.Ain’t just seems salty she had the nerve to move away from BEP, who really haven’t gone anywhere in ages, so. At least she made a new record (even though it flopped but still).

1 minute ago, kminogues said:

Yeah. They were salty for a hot second after she announced she was writing music under her own label. They made up shortly after. Although he did call her a “featured female” regarding her work with the group at some point too. Will.I.Ain’t just seems salty she had the nerve to move away from BEP, who really haven’t gone anywhere in ages, so. At least she made a new record (even though it flopped but still).

Classic industry politics, and she got 3 #1's from The Dutchess antm1 she won, too bad she waited 10+ years to drop the next, kind of her fault tho for waiting until people forgot who she was eve1

6 hours ago, Venom said:

I, for one, am here for it, at least for the meltdowns wendy1

Who knows, maybe he'll surprise everyone with a Scream & Shout 2.0 wendy1

Keep in mind we got Scream and Shout but we also got the production mess of Britney Jean.

Still wanna risk that?

Will.i.aint isn't worth the time or money. Whatever talent he had for fresh music is largely gone.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.