Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Official Live Action “Mulan” Trailer

I'm not too sure how I feel about this yet, I feel like it's going to be an action/fight movie, rather than the comedy/musical the cartoon was. But will wait for the full trailer and see the movie before properly judging 

From what I can read, the reshoots are purely for the battle sequences and won't take more than a few weeks which is not that terrible oprah11 The release date is still the same which makes it very unlikely that the reshoots are due to "monstrously bad test screenings". The negative response of the test screening has only been revealed to be due to Mushu being cut from the story and the fact that it's not a musical wendy2 Those things were super predictable though so I'm not bothered about that news.

That said, yes, the movie is probably a disaster just like every Disney remake since Alice minus Burton's Dumbo which I did actually really enjoy.

33 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

That said, yes, the movie is probably a disaster just like every Disney remake since Alice minus Burton's Dumbo which I did actually really enjoy

excuse me but Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010) remake >>>>>>>>>> Tim Burton's Dumbo (2019) remake aretha1 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.