Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

I Bring That Insanity Hacks Xtina's wikipedia page

mil5bl.jpg

nqpv5v.jpg

Poor pathetic loser @I Brings That Levity. This was was your doing for sure, or someone from your dying breed of delusional Mariah/Britney stans. I know it  makes you so mad that you spent years saying Christina couldn't do a residency and then she pulls in 500k per show. It  must make your blood boil ny1 

WTF that wasn't me. Go get a job.

Legit the only time i've "hacked" a Wikipedia page was for the Madame X album page when i added an "L" on to "Bitch I'm Loca" to make it "Bitch I'm Local". 

Also you may want to check where those attendance stats came from, certainly nothing to do with me!

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

WTF that wasn't me. Go get a job.

Legit the only time i've "hacked" a Wikipedia page was for the Madame X album page when i added an "L" on to "Bitch I'm Loca" to make it "Bitch I'm Local"

Agu must be very bored these days.

Also the Madame X edit bebe1

5 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Agu must be very bored these days.

Also the Madame X edit bebe1

Yup. I've got better things to be doing than editing Xtina's Wiki with a long essay.  

I'm not even kidding, honestly i just wanted to see how long it would last before being noticed. bebe1

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Madame_X_(album)&oldid=899783838

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Ngl I screamed a bit at "I Brings That Insanity". I had no idea that @Agugaga had it in him to come up with a funny parody name like that. bebe1 

It wasn't that creative, you could put literally anything after the "that" and it would probably work. Nice try tho. bebe1

8 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yup. I've got better things to be doing than editing Xtina's Wiki with a long essay.  

I'm not even kidding, honestly i just wanted to see how long it would last before being noticedbebe1

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Madame_X_(album)&oldid=899783838

OMG!!! I thought you were kidding! brit9

7 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Agu just sits on X’s Wikipedia all day refreshing pages dead4 

Just like you sit in my threads all day refreshing the replies nat1 

44 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Just like you sit in my threads all day refreshing the replies nat1 

I hit the “star” icon on the top of this forum to see new content and alas, you have 100 new threads always occupying the most recent posts. um3

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Legit the only time i've "hacked" a Wikipedia page was for the Madame X album page when i added an "L" on to "Bitch I'm Loca" to make it "Bitch I'm Local". 

wait lmfao1 

16 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

It was probably him who edited it tbh. 

IMAGINE if @Agugaga intentionally edited it just to try to get a hit thread xtina8 I certainly wouldn’t be surprised ny4 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.