Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Ariana Grande - in my head (Music Video for VOGUE)

See this video is gorgeous, and simple at the same time. Sis is sitting in a box serving This Is What You Came For meets Bad Romance but has an aesthetic to a certain extent that makes it interesting and a bit creepy at times. 

Compare this to another one of her pre-Sweetener era videos and it somehow still manages to outdo them even though this was much simpler, but better. 

Besides the visuals, the audio to this is so amazing, I love the little things they editted from the acapella to the instrumental, the intro is also much better instead of that intro dialogue by Doug. I loved this, sis served aesthetic for years. 

It's just alright guys laughcry1 dry your panties. 

One of the best songs from the album deserved something a little better. 

Btw can anyone tell me, does Ari get her lips done? Or does she just overdraw them a bit? They look bigger than usual here.

8 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

It's just alright guys laughcry1 dry your panties. 

One of the best songs from the album deserved something a little better. 

Btw can anyone tell me, does Ari get her lips done? Or does she just overdraw them a bit? They look bigger than usual here.

Yes she has a lip liner.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.