Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha being featured on Bounce artist Big Freedia's next lead single

Big Freedia teaming up with pop star Kesha for new single, “Chasing Rainbows

NEW ORLEANS– Bounce star Big Freedia is teaming up with pop star Kesha for new single called, “Chasing Rainbows.”

Over the Essence Fest weekend in New Orleans at Republic,  Big Freedia gave fans a first listen of the new song with Kesha.

Big Freedia is no stranger to teaming up with some of the best in the biz.  “The Queen of Bounce” teamed up with Beyonce on the hit song, “Formation” and Drake on the smash song, “Nice For What.”

https://wgno.com/2019/07/09/big-freedia-teaming-up-with-pop-star-kesha-for-new-single-chasing-rainbows/

Freedia also revealed that a new album is on the horizon, giving the crowd at Republic a first listen to the first single, "Chasing Rainbows," featuring Kesha. "This song is about being a kid and going through the things that I went through and chasing my dreams," Freedia told the crowd. "And it's about everybody being able to chase their dreams, no matter who you are, no matter what race, no matter what your gender, no matter who you choose to love, you have to chase your dreams."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8518870/big-freedia-ben-and-jerrys-bouncing-beignets-flavor

Edit:

On 7/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, rosekesha said:

I really am in love with the melody, but c'mon, the lyrics, we've heard the same topic for at least 245 times

Rainbow will never die! 

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

literally recorded on a potato jj4 

also i thought this was a music video meg1 

it does have the song but it sounds like a LQ pos

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

literally recorded on a potato jj4 

also i thought this was a music video meg1 

it does have the song but it sounds like a LQ pos

It's not official dead1

It's just recorded from a Facebook Live where Big Freedia shared the song

I totally understand Kesha not wanting to be in the industry anymore, considering hoe much suffering she has had because of being in it, but I'd be a damn liar if I said I didn't miss her

13 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

I totally understand Kesha not wanting to be in the industry anymore, considering hoe much suffering she has had because of being in it, but I'd be a damn liar if I said I didn't miss her

Huh? She never left the music industry.

4 hours ago, TomTom said:

Huh? She never left the music industry.

4 hours ago, rosekesha said:

Nor did she ever say that she would oprah12

3 hours ago, rosekesha said:

I know bu she has been absent from it for almost 2 years

The public yes. Shes been writing and recording since Rainbow came out, I'm sure. She's always doing it. Regardless if she's releasing it or if its just for fun. 

18 hours ago, rosekesha said:

I know bu she has been absent from it for almost 2 years

But she has been working on new music ever since rip4

She isn't out of the music industry just because she hasn't released a new album yet

On 7/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, rosekesha said:

Also, did you forget

This is Me

I Need a Woman to Love

Body Talks

Here Comes the Chage

Safe

Rich White Straight Men

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.