Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

YNTCD Behind The Scenes #3: Morning Routine

5 hours ago, isrobi said:

Is that only me or she is trying very hard to make this song happen ?

dont get me wrong I love it and I want success etc but ....

It’s just you. She’s always released behind the scenes clips from her videos that have lots of scenes/looks, how is this ‘trying hard to make a song happen’ when it will have no effect on the song’s performance? She isn’t even doing performances. 

I would agree if we were talking about ME!, but this song isn’t getting the push it should at all. Besides that ugly vertical video it’s not even getting proper promotion on Spotify... like, she’s been silent for a week. It’s actually like they’re NOT trying hard to push it (which is annoying since this song was better received than ME!) so idk where you got this from ari9 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It’s just you. She’s always released behind the scenes clips from her videos that have lots of scenes/looks, how is this ‘trying hard to make a song happen’ when it will have no effect on the song’s performance? She isn’t even doing performances. 

I would agree if we were talking about ME!, but this song isn’t getting the push it should at all. Besides that ugly vertical video it’s not even getting proper promotion on Spotify... like, she’s been silent for a week. It’s actually like they’re NOT trying hard to push it (which is annoying since this song was better received than ME!) so idk where you got this from ari9 

Tbh at this point Katy and Taylor should both move on to new singles wendy1

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Tbh at this point Katy and Taylor should both move on to new singles wendy1

NRO is actually doing well (for her Witness-present standards, no shade)... but its callouts weren’t good so it probably doesn’t have much hope on radio. At least they milked it and have promoted it a lot on streaming wendy3 

Taylor’s team is truly letting YNTCD just... die ari9 it could go back to the top 10 on Spotify with another (actually good) vertical video and some more playlist exposure. Radio also seems to be doing well. They’re so dumb for not doing everything in their power to push this since it could be bigger rip2 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.