Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

No songs from X on the Glasto set. Why?

Queen has finally woken

bey3

Let's look at the albums that were paid DUST at Glasto

Let's Get To it (USUAL)

IP ( We got Roses but hey)

X

Kiss Me Once

Fucking finally ari2 Queen has saved us from BANAL noises like... the entire X album.

I really won, huh?

orly1

first of all, The One will forever slap and should be well known as one of her best singles of all time

if anything, Glasto lost.... a moment of silence that they weren’t blessed with some of the excellence that resides on X... 

wow getting the chop was enjoyable though kylie1

3 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

orly1

first of all, The One will forever slap and should be well known as one of her best singles of all time

if anything, Glasto lost.... a moment of silence that they weren’t blessed with some of the excellence that resides on X... 

wow getting the chop was enjoyable though kylie1

#JusticeforXny3

get it trending

2 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

#JusticeforX

because an album with the likes of Stars, No More Rain and Nu-Di-Ty needs respect! katy3

YES QUEENny1 I thought I was the only one who stanned those songs I’m glad to see someone else has tastekylie5

5 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

#JusticeforX

because an album with the likes of Stars, No More Rain and Nu-Di-Ty needs respect! katy3

No

3 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

YES QUEENny1 I thought I was the only one who stanned those songs I’m glad to see someone else has tastekylie5

No

2 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Can she bring back Speakerphone? kylie11

Honestly at this point we can just pray she revives it soonkylie5 especially considering her next album is going to be disco/electro her next tour would be the perfect time to bring it backkylie4

1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

Literally YESx1000 @P.O.P why are you so pressed about X what did she do to you??eve1

It is her worst album and shortly after its release a global financial crises broke out. Coincidance? I think the fuck not. 

15 hours ago, Lachlan said:

X is such a good album. cry7 

Obvious lying

10 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I love choking on hot piping tongue-burning tea

hDIanCN.png?1

And where did you source that

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.