Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Fletch

KylieX2008 Appreciation Thread

As latest delusion has came into fruition, let’s remember how fucking good this tour was bey5 

a personal favourite highlight... she did what was required of ha!! kylie5 

Her second best tour and longest show ever

It was almost as if the show would never end - She kept feeding and feeding us songs and the show had several obscure inclusions

31 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

I can’t lie Wow snatched me a bit on this tour... it fits! It didn’t snatch me again until Golden... 

The transition from Heart Beat Rock to Wow is justcry7

Also can someone please explain to me why this tour has the most bipolar setlist to ever existcheryl1 obviously I understand that she had to cut certain songs to accommodate for certain venues but I wanna know why she kept removing songs just to add them back

3 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

Also can someone please explain to me why this tour has the most bipolar setlist to ever existcheryl1 obviously I understand that she had to cut certain songs to accommodate for certain venues but I wanna know why she kept removing songs just to add them back

No one really knows tbh

It took her a while to get a more permanent running order and even then she still changed things around

This tour never truly had a setlist that was set in stone

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.