Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Shawn Mendes: "Me and Madonna have no difference"

Is he really implying that he's 'extremely successful' in the same sense as Madonna and Michael brit15

I mean his team clearly doesn't agree since he's in the media milking a relationship with Camila for straight consumers but brit15

I don't see him getting critized for every single thing he does and I absolutely don't see him being brave to speak out on controversial topics, so miss Shawn, I get it that you haven't got some dick since this PR stunt with Camel Toe began, but please think twice before you say something that not even a person with a negative IQ would say.

MADONNA WAS AND IS CRITISICED ON EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'S DONE, SHE SUPPORTED THE GAYS AND AIDS PATIENTS WHEN NO ONE DID, SHE BROKE EVERY SINGLE BOUNDARY FOR FEMALE ARTISTS AND POP ARTISTS IN GENERAL
ALL SHAWN DID WAS EATING A FUCKING RAINBOW COOKIE AND ACT AS IF GAY IS AN INSULT

YI3tntn.gif 

35 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

MADONNA WAS AND IS CRITISICED ON EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'S DONE, SHE SUPPORTED THE GAYS AND AIDS PATIENTS WHEN NO ONE DID, SHE BROKE EVERY SINGLE BOUNDARY FOR FEMALE ARTISTS AND POP ARTISTS IN GENERAL
ALL SHAWN DID WAS EATING A FUCKING RAINBOW COOKIE AND ACT AS IF GAY IS AN INSULT

YI3tntn.gif 

ari7 

It’s real but that’s not the whole quote, it’s a long ass story. He said there’s no difference between all these people ”or anyone who’s extremely successful” because ”they were all being bullied at school”. He’s comparing these people getting bullied to ”normal” people being bullied and said it’s extremely hard for anyone, whoever you are or whatever your background is. So he’s not comparing himself as being as succesful as Madonna. 

1 hour ago, Joanna said:

It’s real but that’s not the whole quote, it’s a long ass story. He said there’s no difference between all these people ”or anyone who’s extremely successful” because ”they were all being bullied at school”. He’s comparing these people getting bullied to ”normal” people being bullied and said it’s extremely hard for anyone, whoever you are or whatever your background is. So he’s not comparing himself as being as succesful as Madonna. 

oprah14

3 hours ago, Joanna said:

Being successful = got bullied in the school 100%? brit15

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

YI3tntn.gif 

T xtina2

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

YI3tntn.gif 

PREACH!

bIgHk1n.gif

6 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

YI3tntn.gif 

Bitch are you on Twitter? Cuz I saw a tweet that is exactly like your post? jj2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.