Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Kelly Clarkson | Ninth Studio Album | TBR

4 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I wish she'd do a country album, she's so got the story and talent to do it, WE WANT A COUNTRY ALBUM KELLY giveup3

She was working on one during the production of Wrapped in Red and before the release of Piece by Piece, and the leaked songs sounded great, but I'd rather she stick to pop.

20 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She was working on one during the production of Wrapped in Red and before the release of Piece by Piece, and the leaked songs sounded great, but I'd rather she stick to pop.

Oh really? What are song titles so I can find the leaks jj2 I luvved Meaning Of Life and Piece by Piece, she does pop well but she's done a lot of pop as well and she has the voice to be really versatile genre wise.

That combination sounds literally perfect cry9 

I loved so many of the songs from Meaning Of Life, but it was missing the trashy pop production that I love so much cry9

Right now Slow Dance and IDTAY are my favorites bey5 

6 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Oh really? What are song titles so I can find the leaks jj2 I luvved Meaning Of Life and Piece by Piece, she does pop well but she's done a lot of pop as well and she has the voice to be really versatile genre wise.

Meaning of Life was a soulful pop masterpiece, and seeing her perform it live was one of the highlights of my life!

The country songs:

Just now, Dan said:

I loved so many of the songs from Meaning Of Life, but it was missing the trashy pop production that I love so much cry9

Meaning of Life wasn't meant to have "trashy pop production," though and that's what made it magical.

1 hour ago, AngryAzalean said:

I wish she'd do a country album, she's so got the story and talent to do it, WE WANT A COUNTRY ALBUM KELLY giveup3

no we dont burn1 

58 minutes ago, Dan said:

trashy pop can stay with Kesha, we like that burn1 

Kelly can keep doing the Pop/R&B masterpieces burn1 

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

All I Ever Wanted was supposed to be a country album but the label changed it to pop.

6 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meaning of Life was a soulful pop masterpiece, and seeing her perform it live was one of the highlights of my life!

The country songs:

Meaning of Life wasn't meant to have "trashy pop production," though and that's what made it magical.

I agree it was magical! But, I still also love her other work, so the combination will be even more incredible!

On 7/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, DW said:

All I Ever Wanted was supposed to be a country album but the label changed it to pop.

Also some of her pop song demos that leaked are done country. She’s got a good voice for country. I still want Miley Cyrus to do a full on country album as well she has the tone for country. 

On 7/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, Venom said:

I hope she serves this time, Whole Lotta Woman was a crime

WLW is so cringey.brit8

Perched for this next release, nonetheless. I've loved Kelly since she first appeared on American Idolcry9

I know she wanted to go “soul” on her last album but except for a Grammy nomination, it was completely ignored. Time to reverse and go “pop”, again.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:59 AM, Venom said:

I hope she serves this time, Whole Lotta Woman was a crime

6 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

WLW is so cringey.brit8

Perched for this next release, nonetheless. I've loved Kelly since she first appeared on American Idolcry9

WLW is the best on the album meg1 

On 7/27/2019 at 5:07 PM, ajp said:

I know she wanted to go “soul” on her last album but except for a Grammy nomination, it was completely ignored. Time to reverse and go “pop”, again.

It's because radio wouldn't play her beyond one or two spins; she called them out for it, they promised to play "Heat" and they never fucking did. Radio is the issue here, not the material.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.