Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are trying way too hard

Kyoteki    8,298

Faking a relationship is tired. They need to tell their label to actually have them perform instead of these fake pap calls and shit. 

This also doesn’t even help Mendes’ “I’m not Gay” case 

just a MESS.

Instead of streaming Fake relationships for popularity, stream “Truth Hurts” by Lizzo

ny1

Hylia    82,199

Giving me Robert and Kristen teas. Funny that both relationships feature a member of the LGBT community too!

Chris Morlock    43,042
8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Giving me Robert and Kristen teas. Funny that both relationships feature a member of the LGBT community too!

i get the feeling both are at least bi

Mr. Mendes    2,393

I'm not saying that they're really in a relationship because I don't believe that they are but what you all are forgetting (or just intentionally ignoring) is that they are actually friends and have been for a long time so sometimes I think they're just legitimately hanging out with each other. Other times yes I think it's for marketing, but not always. 

Kyoteki    8,298
2 minutes ago, isrobi said:

Already posted 

Cool!! But this a Battlegrounds thread being shady to both artists, which is the proper place for it. My dick is taken. Hop off it with your promotion. 

trashbanjo    215

As we saw in the Senorita music video, Shawn throws away any passion around women and goes into "autopilot" mode around them. There's no chemistry or anything between them. Also, as seen in the same music video, they're both terrible actors... and that shines through here as well.

Kyoteki    8,298
10 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

As we saw in the Senorita music video, Shawn throws away any passion around women and goes into "autopilot" mode around them. There's no chemistry or anything between them. Also, as seen in the same music video, they're both terrible actors... and that shines through here as well.

The lack of authenticity in artistry. Which is a shame. Shawn is so talented

trashbanjo    215
18 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

The lack of authenticity in artistry. Which is a shame. Shawn is so talented

I know. The pack rat he's PR stunting with needs to go. He should've chosen the other Latina packrat Selena.

Kyoteki    8,298
1 hour ago, trashbanjo said:

I know. The pack rat he's PR stunting with needs to go. He should've chosen the other Latina packrat Selena.

Honestly it would be the same shit different bitch...

Hylia    82,199
33 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Honestly it would be the same shit different bitch...

Kinda tea but at least the Falling Down whisperess makes good music sia3 

Venom    6,027
6 hours ago, Hylia said:

Giving me Robert and Kristen teas.

The difference is that Robert and Kristen weren't flops

Moonlight    1,386
6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm not saying that they're really in a relationship because I don't believe that they are but what you all are forgetting (or just intentionally ignoring) is that they are actually friends and have been for a long time so sometimes I think they're just legitimately hanging out with each other. Other times yes I think it's for marketing, but not always. 

Agreed

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.