Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are trying way too hard

Faking a relationship is tired. They need to tell their label to actually have them perform instead of these fake pap calls and shit. 

This also doesn’t even help Mendes’ “I’m not Gay” case 

just a MESS.

Instead of streaming Fake relationships for popularity, stream “Truth Hurts” by Lizzo

ny1

8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Giving me Robert and Kristen teas. Funny that both relationships feature a member of the LGBT community too!

i get the feeling both are at least bi

I'm not saying that they're really in a relationship because I don't believe that they are but what you all are forgetting (or just intentionally ignoring) is that they are actually friends and have been for a long time so sometimes I think they're just legitimately hanging out with each other. Other times yes I think it's for marketing, but not always. 

2 minutes ago, isrobi said:

Already posted 

Cool!! But this a Battlegrounds thread being shady to both artists, which is the proper place for it. My dick is taken. Hop off it with your promotion. 

As we saw in the Senorita music video, Shawn throws away any passion around women and goes into "autopilot" mode around them. There's no chemistry or anything between them. Also, as seen in the same music video, they're both terrible actors... and that shines through here as well.

10 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

As we saw in the Senorita music video, Shawn throws away any passion around women and goes into "autopilot" mode around them. There's no chemistry or anything between them. Also, as seen in the same music video, they're both terrible actors... and that shines through here as well.

The lack of authenticity in artistry. Which is a shame. Shawn is so talented

18 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

The lack of authenticity in artistry. Which is a shame. Shawn is so talented

I know. The pack rat he's PR stunting with needs to go. He should've chosen the other Latina packrat Selena.

1 hour ago, trashbanjo said:

I know. The pack rat he's PR stunting with needs to go. He should've chosen the other Latina packrat Selena.

Honestly it would be the same shit different bitch...

33 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Honestly it would be the same shit different bitch...

Kinda tea but at least the Falling Down whisperess makes good music sia3 

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm not saying that they're really in a relationship because I don't believe that they are but what you all are forgetting (or just intentionally ignoring) is that they are actually friends and have been for a long time so sometimes I think they're just legitimately hanging out with each other. Other times yes I think it's for marketing, but not always. 

Agreed

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.