Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are trying way too hard

34 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:
it got worse LMAO

Clearly shawn can't tell the difference between how to suck a cock and kiss lips. 

I bet if they have actually done something then CamelToe was the top and Shawn was the bottom. 

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

So you think they're together for real? um1

PR or not - pushing this narrative that he’s gay is just not nice. Imagine a bunch of straights calling some woman a lesbian, same shit just a different smellew1 

18 hours ago, Urbanov said:

PR or not - pushing this narrative that he’s gay is just not nice. Imagine a bunch of straights calling some woman a lesbian, same shit just a different smellew1 

I’m not pushing that he’s gay jj4 

I’m pushing that this relationship looks HELLA staged to promote their song and that it doesn’t help his case. 

6 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

I’m not pushing that he’s gay jj4 

I’m pushing that this relationship looks HELLA staged to promote their song and that it doesn’t help his case. 

It does but some of y’all are pushing this narrative and it ain’t cute

10 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Excuse??? Lol

What I meant is that is quite childish behaviour and you’re too old to be acting like this. Ok, I should say “mature” brit15 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

What I meant is that is quite childish behaviour and you’re too old to be acting like this. Ok, I should say “mature” brit15 

And I could tell you to eat a dick and go on bout your business since u wanna be a fun police. jj4 

Stop the childish behavior, this is a serious forum, we don´t push fictional narratives, make assumptions about the sexuality, weight or mental health of the celebs, to the point we MUST be ashamed if we found dark humor funny at all, because is problematic to our little bubble-world of safety in which we all live

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.