Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

AHS 1984 cast announcement video released

Cody Fern looks so good are you kidding me bebe1

I'm curious to see how the show will go, considering two of its wheelhouse performers (Evan Peters & Sarah Paulson) aren't going to be participating this season, but I'm glad to see Ryan Murphy bringing in actors from some of my other fave shows by him (Glee & Pose.)

I literally don't care for this show anymore. This is basically a cheap attempt at an AHS/Scream Queens/Stranger Things crossover. Oh and the worst actress of all time as lead character? No thx.

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I literally don't care for this show anymore. This is basically a cheap attempt at an AHS/Scream Queens/Stranger Things crossover. Oh and the worst actress of all time as lead character? No thx.

While the Scream Queens comparison is fair since summer camp was literally a theme they scrapped in favor of the hospital for season 2, Stranger Things didn't invent the 80s; the whole point of this theme is to pay homage to classic slasher film tropes (Friday the 13th comes to mind) brit15

And Emma isn't a bad actress, Ryan just likes to typecast her as a bitch whenever he gets the chance brit15

32 minutes ago, Venom said:

And Emma isn't a bad actress, Ryan just likes to typecast her as a bitch whenever he gets the chance brit15

She's absolutely terrible. You can TELL that she's acting and she's bad in roles that are not her usual kind of roles. See: AHS - Freak Show.

Looks promising but I feel like I say this before every season. I love slasher movies and the meta ones are even better when done properly. I hope Ryan Murphy can find that good middle ground. Based on history, he won’t.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.