Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mr. peep$

Kesha Tour Studio Versions

39 minutes ago, Okan said:

We do jj2 But don’t change her pitch please jj2  

THIS 100% @mr. peep$ i hate it when people change pitch to try and make it more like the live vocals, but it ends up sounding fucking bad.

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

THIS 100% @mr. peep$ i hate it when people change pitch to try and make it more like the live vocals, but it ends up sounding fucking bad.

I think it’s mostly used for fitting the speed/BPM of the song but there’s always changing the tempo instead of pitch to make it faster/slower. It still sounds like Kesha and not a chipmunk or a male that way. jj2 

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

I think it’s mostly used for fitting the speed/BPM of the song but there’s always changing the tempo instead of pitch to make it faster/slower. It still sounds like Kesha and not a chipmunk or a male that way. jj2 

wdym fitting?

17 hours ago, Okan said:

We do jj2 But don’t change her pitch please jj2  

I'll stop changing the pitch if she does so too when performing live jj2 maybe I can upload two versions, one of them being the live version in the original key/pitch

10 minutes ago, mr. peep$ said:

I'll stop changing the pitch if she does so too when performing live jj2 maybe I can upload two versions, one of them being the live version in the original key/pitch

BTW welcome to the forum hug1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.