Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

The worst show you've seen the most of?

This'll probably seem like a weird idea to many, but I'm sure a few will get what I'm talking about rip3 Pretty much, what is your least favorite show that you've seen the most episodes of? Maybe it was one of the only things on, maybe it was a show that started off good, started to suck and you rode it out to the end, anything.

I'm not gonna count shows that I really liked when I was younger but soured on as an adult (like 3rd Rock from the Sun or Friends, and even then I'd say those are both okay), so I'm gonna say Two and a Half Men. I watched that show in reruns a lot, I'd say I've seen most if not all of the Charlie Sheen era episodes and still quite a few of the first two seasons with Ashton Kutcher. I also tuned in to watch that ridiculous fourth-wall demolishing, Robot Chicken, "fuck you Charlie Sheen" finale of theirs...

there was one on Netflix that i was watching and i kinda liked it at first but started to sour a few episodes in.

it couldve been a movie, but idk i cant remember the title.

American Horror Story. I watched the first season and thought it was just okay, but I lost interest completely just a couple of episodes into season two. 

Probably The Walking Dead. The only reason I stuck around was because I was so invested in the world and the characters, plus I kept hoping that it would get better at some point. It got to a point where I just couldn't take it anymore. That show really should've ended after 4/5 seasons dead2

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

American Horror Story. I watched the first season and thought it was just okay, but I lost interest completely just a couple of episodes into season two. 

wdym sis Asylum is the best season minus the Alien part jj4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.