Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Goldie

Xtina caught in Berlin being a fat lazy loser who can't be bothered to sing the entirety of her songs or put on a full show

I went to Xtina in Berlin last night and was abysmally disappointed. I saw her once before live at a Jazz Festival and liked it but was unfamiliar then with many of her songs which is no longer the case - I was very impressed with the setlist for this tour and super excited to see her.

I know we all joke about how Xtina is lazy and fat, and yes she is huge, but she is just as guilty of Britney of zipping through her own shows just to cash in on nostalgia, the only difference being is that Xtina is singing. Her voice was great, she had some messy costumes and choreography but some interesting visuals and production, but the show lasted barely over 1 hour and 15 min. because she sang MEDLEY versions of LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Here is the setlist I was super excited to see:

1. Golden Queen
  2. (LaBelle cover)
  3. Fall in Line
  4. Glam
  5. (Pitbull cover)

And here is what actually happened
  1. Bionic (Verse and chorus) / Your Body (verse and chorus)
  2. Genie in a Bottle (2 verses and ends after second chorus)
  3. The Voice Within (2 verses and chorus)
  4. Golden Queen
  5. Dirrty (she sang most of this one)
  6. Vanity (1st verse) / Express (one verse) / Lady Marmalade (first verse and chorus)
  7. Fall in Line
  8. Can't Hold Us Down (2 verses and one chorus) / Sick of Sittin' (one verse) / Maria (one verse + bridge)
  9. Twice (one verse and chorus)
  10. Reflection (Literally 20 seconds of the song after talking about it for 5 minutes - omg)
  11. What a Girl Wants (one verse and chorus) / Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) (prechorus and chorus)
  12. Glam
  13. Ain't No Other Man (one verse and chorus) / Candyman (one verse and chorus)
  14. Accelerate (she actually sang most of this one)
  15. Feel This Moment (30 seconds - why even fucking bother)
    (Pitbull cover)
  16. Beautiful - verse, chorus, bridge, chorus
  17. Fighter - she actually sang most of this one
  18. Let There Be Love (30 second version)

There were literally more interludes than full songs. It was so disappointing to watch her cut short so many iconic songs down to 30 second iTunes previews. Couldn't even enjoy most of the songs because by the time you're into the song she's already onto the next part of the medley or another interlude. Seriously let down by KFCtina who was just ready for her Taco Bell platter after the show. GFY Xtina
1 minute ago, AngryAzalean said:

I can't tell if your trolling or not, do you have any proof? brit4 I actually wanna go see her this year but not if this is true jj2

I am not trolling, I have pics/videos/tickets/receipts but can't be bothered enough to post them - friends who saw her in other cities said she performed some songs longer/shorter as well so it seems like she just does whatever her fat ass feels like at the time

My friend went to watch her in Berlin too and he was quite pleased (the fact that he's a huge Xtina fan and that he hasn't seen her live ever maybe has something to do with it). I hate when artists do medleys of most of their songs (this happened with Rihanna's ANTI World Tour).

13 minutes ago, Goldie said:

I am not trolling, I have pics/videos/tickets/receipts but can't be bothered enough to post them - friends who saw her in other cities said she performed some songs longer/shorter as well so it seems like she just does whatever her fat ass feels like at the time

Hmmmm interesting. I saw a Daily Mail article about the concert last night but they didn't mention anything. This has me kinda concerned now...would you recommend I go see her? dead2

9 minutes ago, Manel said:

My friend went to watch her in Berlin too and he was quite pleased (the fact that he's a huge Xtina fan and that he hasn't seen her live ever maybe has something to do with it). I hate when artists do medleys of most of their songs (this happened with Rihanna's ANTI World Tour).

I went with several friends and most of them didn't seem to mind or notice and they enjoyed the show (they complained more about sound problems/mixing issues which I didn't really notice) - by the time she was singing Twice and cut it off after the first chorus I was just seriously over it

2 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Hmmmm interesting. I saw a Daily Mail article about the concert last night but they didn't mention anything. This has me kinda concerned now...would you recommend I go see her? dead2

The show is not longer than 1 hour 30 min and you will only get a few songs that are the full thing. If you just want a run through of her greatest hits that are literally all meshed together at an accelerated pace then go for it. If you want to enjoy her catalog on a deeper level then don't go

At least the setlist order is not as non-sensical as the one of the Vegas residency. She should totally ditch fucking Feel This Moment and Let There Be Burgers though. jj4Why even bother performing those? She sang most of Reflection on the other dates, though.

Just now, Madonna said:

At least the setlist order is not as non-sensical as the one of the Vegas residency. She should totally ditch fucking Feel This Moment and Let There Be Burgers though. jj4Why even bother performing those? She sang most of Reflection on the other dates, though.

Feel This Moment is an absolute waste of time and everyone was just confused by it. Let There Be Love would be amazing if it lasted more than 30 seconds dead2 

This really annoys me too

I was excited when I saw Vanity on the setlist and when I watched it I was so pumped cuz that's a song we never thought she'd do. When it started I was so hyped but it ended after 30 secs like wtf.

That was the best moment for her to show some attitude and she throws it away like that.

Don't get me started that she doesn't even sing one word of Express and it's like an intro for Lady Marmalade lol3

Yeah, I see what you mean. The show in its' entirety just confirms that she no longer has the stage presence, visual sensibility and overall charisma to deliver a great show. Its just Christina going through the motions in what seemed to be a run of the mill type of Pop show. It's just... boring. I'm glad her fans get to see her live after all this years though.

It seems like it's a greatest hits tour  but those medleys are annoying as fuck. Your body, twice and express deserve to be sung in full.

But still, if I had an opportunity, I'd attend the show and I'm pretty sure I'd scream like a psycho jj2

Well at least she sang...er...did mostly ad libs live. We can't say the same for some people. If anything, I'd want her to sing You Lost Me but that song is just way too draining to sing live. I guess the 1 hr and 30 minute show is for her to rest her voice in a way? I mean, she still has to go back to Vegas. So I think it's pretty understandable.

If she goes to my country, even if it's with a set list full of medleys, I'll throw all my salary to buy a ticket. 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Not the girls complaining about 1hr and 30 mins of LIVE VOCALS. Did that take you eve1

Gurrrl eve1, Your hoe must be getting weak now, as these drags are just getting stiff.

27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But I thought y’all stanned stiff eve1

Sis, stop stuffing Xtina's Oreo's up your arse. it's making even more shit than normal come out your mouth. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.