Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Will We Ever Get a Tour Where She Doesn't End with Halo?

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

I actually want to keep it here now this is hilariouseve1

Should we ask Kylie to sing Halo on her next tourrip2

I think it honestly has a meme potential rip3 

25 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Did you end up seeing her jj2

I say that but shes doing it 1st on this tour - Truly a reverse experience

Yes she slayed my existence rip3 like I get it it’s only a date during a festival but she managed to change her outfits etc and in general put on a good show!!!!!  

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Yes she slayed my existence rip3 like I get it it’s only a date during a festival but she managed to change her outfits etc and in general put on a good show!!!!!  

I saw vids and the crowd seemed really into it mess1

15 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I saw vids and the crowd seemed really into it mess1

She had a huge crowd considering the weather (rainy and windy) it was like 50k ppl attending her show which is great honestly 

On 7/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, Beyoncé said:

Right girls and gaysbey1 as we all know by now Mrs. Carter has a thing for ending all of her shows with 'Halo'lol3 but the real question is do you guys think will we ever get a tour where she doesn't finish with 'Halo'? nat1 Thankfully Beychella and OTR II didn't but Beychella wasn't a tour and OTR II was a joint tour so they don't really count. I have a bad feeling her 'Halo' obsession is here to stay and it will always be on her setlist no matter what

However kylie3 there is a possibility we might be getting a little break from 'Halo' for a while until she inevitably returns again lol3 comment what you think will happen

I was livid cos Halo is my favourite song of all time (hold your fire I swear my taste isn’t that basic) and she didn’t perform it in OTRII when we went, which just happened to be the day before the London show when she released EIL. So you know, it was like being kicked in the balls then kicked in the face.

Just now, Wild Card said:

I was livid cos Halo is my favourite song of all time (hold your fire I swear my taste isn’t that basic) and she didn’t perform it in OTRII when we went, which just happened to be the day before the London show when she released EIL. So you know, it was like being kicked in the balls then kicked in the face.

I wasn’t mad about her not doing Halo but I was a tiny bit pressed about going the day before EIL dropped

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.